RemedySpot.com

Re: New Member/ Advice-Pat C.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Pat C.

Welcome to the group but sorry that you may have RP. The ears sound so familiar to RP that is for sure. You make RP sound like the worse thing in the world to get. There are a lot worse things to have than RP. At least it is treatable with the correct meds. I have had RP for over 8 years now and I lead a fairly normal life. Well normal for me!(Yes I added this ) Your immediate symptoms to the pred are not surprising. Are you taking the pred twice a day? If so you need to take it in the AM. If you don't it will keep you up all night and on a high dose it doesn't matter what time you take it. It will still keep you awake.

I am 45 years old and Married to the greatest guy for the last 27 years. I live in Springfield, Oregon and have two grown children and am raising my 6 yr. old granddaughter. Life is never dull around here let me tell you.

Please let us know more about you and post whenever you can or whatever you want. This is the greatest group of people that you will ever get to meet. If they can't answer your questions they will show you where you can go to get them.

Lots of Love

Glenda

____________________________________________________ IncrediMail - Email has finally evolved - Click Here