RemedySpot.com

Migraine

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

HI Everyone,

Bill had to take me yesterday to med plus to get an injection. I had such a bad migraine. It's always on the right temple area and then down the back of my head.

I had one last week also, GEE I went about 2 years without any now, I am having them again. Today my head is sore along the line of where the head hurt.

Anyone else have migraines?

Lu

Guest guest

yes almost constantly, I take Midrin which is really good, but also when it gets real bad, I put ice packs around my head especially at the base of my skull. As that is where it hurts the most. Then if it doesn't get livable I have to go to a chiropractor. it definitely helps out. I will pray that all works out and those nasty things go away. Barbara aka bj @--->--->---// a rose just for you....... Migraine HI Everyone, Bill had to take me yesterday to med plus to get an injection. I had such a bad migraine. It's always on the right temple area and then down the back of my head. I had one last week also, GEE I went about 2 years without any now, I am having them again. Today my head is sore along the line of where the head hurt. Anyone else have migraines? Lu DISCLAIMER!!WE ARE NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS, THEREFORE ANY INFORMATION THAT IS RECEIVED HERE IS FROM EXPERIENCE ONLY. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE TRYING ANYTHING THAT IS SUGGESTED. WE ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR YOUR PHYSICIAN AND ARE NOT TRYING TO BE. REMEMBER EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT AND TREATMENT MAYBE DIFFERENT FOR MANY OF US. THANK YOU

Guest guest

The shot they gave me knocked the migraine, right out it was called DHE45 and phenegan. I also have to totally put ice backs at the base of my skull and at the right temple. GEE are we having FUN YET? lol

Lu

yes almost constantly, I take Midrin which is really good, but also when it gets real bad, I put ice packs around my head especially at the base of my skull. As that is where it hurts the most. Then if it doesn't get livable I have to go to a chiropractor. it definitely helps out. I will pray that all works out and those nasty things go away.

Barbara aka bj

@--->--->---// a rose just for you.......

Migraine

HI Everyone, Bill had to take me yesterday to med plus to get an injection. I had such a bad migraine. It's always on the right temple area and then down the back of my head. I had one last week also, GEE I went about 2 years without any now, I am having them again. Today my head is sore along the line of where the head hurt. Anyone else have migraines? Lu

Guest guest

Say, I can't remember where I received the message from, but awhile back someone sent a post that Maxalt was a good drug for migraines. Just tho't would pass this on.

Jo

Re: MigraineThe shot they gave me knocked the migraine, right out it was called DHE45 and phenegan. I also have to totally put ice backs at the base of my skull and at the right temple. GEE are we having FUN YET? lol Lu

yes almost constantly, I take Midrin which is really good, but also when it gets real bad, I put ice packs around my head especially at the base of my skull. As that is where it hurts the most. Then if it doesn't get livable I have to go to a chiropractor. it definitely helps out. I will pray that all works out and those nasty things go away. Barbara aka bj @--->--->---// a rose just for you.......

Migraine HI Everyone, Bill had to take me yesterday to med plus to get an injection. I had such a bad migraine. It's always on the right temple area and then down the back of my head. I had one last week also, GEE I went about 2 years without any now, I am having them again. Today my head is sore along the line of where the head hurt. Anyone else have migraines? Lu DISCLAIMER!!WE ARE NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS, THEREFORE ANY INFORMATION THAT IS RECEIVED HERE IS FROM EXPERIENCE ONLY. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE TRYING ANYTHING THAT IS SUGGESTED. WE ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR YOUR PHYSICIAN AND ARE NOT TRYING TO BE. REMEMBER EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT AND TREATMENT MAYBE DIFFERENT FOR MANY OF US. THANK YOU