> problem with our Birthday list and need to correct it

> right now.Please do it NOW

> so we don't miss your special day. Also if you have not

> yet send us your information do it now too. Please it only

> takes a min. Send it to

> heidi@...

> We need you birthday but you do not have to give us the

> year if you don't want to. OK Also

> please include your last name !!!!!!!!!

> Thanks please help us out !!!!

> JAN:

> Ninfa

>

> FEB:

> Jack Bornstein

> Cathy Donohoue

>

> JUNE:

> Debby ???

> Cindy Edergger

> Coralie Gayraud

>

> JULY:

> Kathy - Cather

> Ilen Currier

>

> AUG :

> Wind

>

> OCT:

> Ruthann Wankel

> Kathi Goodwin

> Michel Gayraud

> Gayraud

>

> NOV :

> Jim Haight

> Eileen Pidgeon

> Carol Pang

>

> OK I be waiting hope you will do it. I thank

> you for your time.

> Heidi

>

>

> Heidi - please add my name to November:

Barbara Angerhofer

11-24-45

Thanks!!!

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

Heidi, I am so upset, how could you forget me??? Please put me back on the list, my birthday is September 3rd, the same day as your honey. I';m just shocked I actually got this message. According to Lu, I haven't been receiving a lot! Please confirm you received this, OK? I'm getting a little gun shy! Love,Judy Re: Please reply !!!!!! > Heidi Main wrote:>> Please Reply if you see your name on this list we had a> problem with our Birthday list and need to correct it> right now.Please do it NOW> so we don't miss your special day. Also if you have not> yet send us your information do it now too. Please it only> takes a min. Send it to> heidi@...> We need you birthday but you do not have to give us the> year if you don't want to. OK Also> please include your last name !!!!!!!!!> Thanks please help us out !!!!> JAN:> Ninfa>> FEB:> Jack Bornstein> Cathy Donohoue>> JUNE:> Debby ???> Cindy Edergger> Coralie Gayraud>> JULY:> Kathy - Cather> Ilen Currier>> AUG :> Wind>> OCT:> Ruthann Wankel> Kathi Goodwin> Michel Gayraud> Gayraud>> NOV :> Jim Haight> Eileen Pidgeon> Carol Pang>> OK I be waiting hope you will do it. I thank> you for your time.> Heidi>>> Heidi - please add my name to November:Barbara Angerhofer11-24-45Thanks!!!>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Guest guest

Heidi, I'm just so grateful that I'm back on line, I don't care if I get left off a birthday list, unless it can make me younger...who cares? It's so good to hear from you. Love, Judy Re: Please reply !!!!!! > Heidi Main wrote:>> Please Reply if you see your name on this list we had a> problem with our Birthday list and need to correct it> right now.Please do it NOW> so we don't miss your special day. Also if you have not> yet send us your information do it now too. Please it only> takes a min. Send it to> heidi@...> We need you birthday but you do not have to give us the> year if you don't want to. OK Also> please include your last name !!!!!!!!!> Thanks please help us out !!!!> JAN:> Ninfa>> FEB:> Jack Bornstein> Cathy Donohoue>> JUNE:> Debby ???> Cindy Edergger> Coralie Gayraud>> JULY:> Kathy - Cather> Ilen Currier>> AUG :> Wind>> OCT:> Ruthann Wankel> Kathi Goodwin> Michel Gayraud> Gayraud>> NOV :> Jim Haight> Eileen Pidgeon> Carol Pang>> OK I be waiting hope you will do it. I thank> you for your time.> Heidi>>> Heidi - please add my name to November:Barbara Angerhofer11-24-45Thanks!!!>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Guest guest

, you're glad? I'm so excited, I could just....well, you know. I don't even want to know how I got kicked off this time, I'm just happy to be back! Love you, Judy Re: Please reply !!!!!! Judy, I received your message loud and clear. Glad you are back with us.Missed you.hugs