Re: Genral news-Lucy

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Lucy, Sounds like you have had a terrible time since I've talked to you. You

poor thing. I'm glad you got Neecy... How old is she? fill me in on all

the details later. You rest and get well. I think of you often

hugs

Lucy,

Sounds like you will be much happier when the family moves out even if you will miss the little ones. They can always come back to visit. Thanks for the heads up on the possible new person. I will be watching for her. Please take care of yourself and get to feeling better. I will send good thoughts and prayers your way that all will go well.

Lots of love

Glenda

Be on the lookout for a new member, le who has RP and I talked with her on Yahoo. I told her about the group and how to find us.

____________________________________________________ IncrediMail - Email has finally evolved - Click Here

Glenda,

Thank you so very much for the sweet note of encouragement. I need all I can get right now. I have a neighbor who comes over all of the time and after a confrontation with my son-in-law and my daughter, she continues to come just to see me, she knows that I will not ask her to leave even though I have already had one of those "magic" spells that I experience from STRESS! She knows this and yet she continues to come in, not speaking to anyone but me. This has put me in a very awkward position. Just let my daughter and her family get moved and settled then she and her two kids can come over to see me at reasonable times.

Isn't it amazing how people can know that we have illnesses and problems, they know that they are not making matters any easier, yet they continue to add to the conflict.

I lost my favorite Uncle 2 weeks ago. He lived in Alabama where Mother lived. She just passed away Oct. 2 and they were both the same age, 82. This past Friday, my little kitten was run over. Her name was Polly and she was retarded after an injury. You know I had to get another little baby to love. Got Neecy tonight and she took to me right away. The lady told me she was black but when I got her home, she is a chocolate.

I have a tendency to ramble on so I will close for now. Again, thank you for your sweet email.

Love and Prayers, Lucy

-- Re: Genral news-Lucy

Lucy,

Sounds like you will be much happier when the family moves out even if you will miss the little ones. They can always come back to visit. Thanks for the heads up on the possible new person. I will be watching for her. Please take care of yourself and get to feeling better. I will send good thoughts and prayers your way that all will go well.

Lots of love

Glenda

Be on the lookout for a new member, le who has RP and I talked with her on Yahoo. I told her about the group and how to find us.

____________________________________________________ IncrediMail - Email has finally evolved - Click Here

Lucy, you will have to send us a picture of the new kitty. How many do you

have now?

I hate that you are going through so much stress right now. Hopefully once

the kids move you will feel better. I know you will be lonely, but I know

you GRANDMA, Those grandbabies will be there all the time. I think you just

need some piece and quiet for a change.

Know I'm thinking of you.

hugs

Hi ,

I talked to the lady that I got my kitty from. Her name is Nechi (knee-chee). I don't know where they got the name from but I kept it since she answered to it already. I gave her a bath tonight and she is so fuzzy and soft.

Just thought I would tell you about the name change.

The neighbor has not been around today. The tension is awful when she comes over and she and my daughter do not acknowledge each other's presence. I just can't stamd that kind of mess going on aroud me.

My daughter and her husband will try to move as soon as they can. They realize as well as I do that everyone will be happier when they have their won home.

How are you doing? Sure hope you and family are well.

You take care and I will be talking to you soon.

Love and Prayers, Lucy

-- Re: Genral news-Lucy

Lucy, Sounds like you have had a terrible time since I've talked to you. You poor thing. I'm glad you got Neecy... How old is she? fill me in on all the details later. You rest and get well. I think of you oftenhugsDISCLAIMER!!WE ARE NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS, THEREFORE ANY INFORMATION THAT IS RECEIVED HERE IS FROM EXPERIENCE ONLY. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE TRYING ANYTHING THAT IS SUGGESTED. WE ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR YOUR PHYSICIAN AND ARE NOT TRYING TO BE. REMEMBER EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT AND TREATMENT MAYBE DIFFERENT FOR MANY OF US. THANK YOU