RemedySpot.com

(No subject)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

> >I can't believe that teachers would really write these on report cards.> >> >> >> >> > > These are actual comments made on student's report> > > cards by teachers> > > in the New York City public school system. All> > > teachers were> > > reprimanded but boy, are these funny!!> > >> > > 1. Since my last report, your child has reached rock> > > bottom and has> > > started to dig.> > >> > > 2. I would not allow this student to breed.> > >> > > 3. Your child has delusions of adequacy.> > >> > > 4. Your son is depriving a village somewhere of an> > > idiot.> > >> > > 5. Your son sets low personal standards and then> > > consistently fails> > > to achieve them.> > >> > > 6. The student has a "full six-pack" but lacks the> > > plastic thing to> > > hold it all together.> > >> > > 7. This child has been working with too much glue.> > >> > > 8. When your daughter's IQ reaches 50, she should> > > sell.> > >> > > 9. The gates are down, the lights are flashing, but> > > the train isn't> > > coming.> > >> > > 10. If this student were any more stupid, he'd have> > > to be watered> > > twice a week.> > >> > > 11. It's impossible to believe that the sperm that> > > created this child> > > beat out 1,000,000 others.> > >> > > 12. The wheel is turning but the hamster is> > > definitely dead.