RemedySpot.com

Re: dawn and paul

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dawn, I'm glad that you are back on line. Have missed you. You know we are

all here for you. Anything you need you just yell.

I know that Billy is at peace now and suffering no more.

Please know You and are always in my thoughts and prayers.

hugs

Guest guest

Dear Dawn and ,

Please accept my deepest condolences and sympathy. I have been off line myself, or would have written sooner. I understand and agree about God's will in this. My Dad lived with lung cancer for 7 years, which was amazing in itself. When it came back the last time, he prepared himself and talked alot about God's plan. It wasn't until after the cancer had started to spread to his brain that I understood completely and agreed that he would be better relieved of this life of suffering. It's still so hard to lose them, though.

Please know that Bill will always be with you, and he will help especially through the rough times. Billy, God and your faith will see you through. You are also blessed with a family here that is here for you and anytime. Feel free to vent your feelings to us, and we will all help the best we can. Also, if you'd like to talk privately, don't hesitate to write to me directly. I feel your pain. Dad passed almost three years ago, he is still with me, helping me through my struggle . I know Billy will help you too.

Take good care of yourselves and each other, and know that you are in my prayers,

Carol G

dawn and paul

hello

I just wanted to sign on and tell all of you that I am back on line, this has been a very difficult weekend. I do so appreiciate all of your thoughts and prayers, only the love and concern of special friends will get us throught this.

billy's death was a surpise to all of us even though he had been sick. The Dr. kept telling us that he would make it, that the brain tumor was gone and with rehab he would be fine. But i guess that God had other thoughts about it.

The Funeral home , person that got billy ready told us that when he was getting him ready that he found that Billy had cancer all threw his body, So in a way I guess that it is a blessing that God saw fit to take him when he did.

We will truly miss him, this was my husbands only brother. Again i want to thank all of you for your thoughts and prayers. Also for the cards that have come from some of you.

dawn and paul