RemedySpot.com

Re: Sinus infection-Sue M.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Sue M.

I can identify with you greatly. I think I am finishing up my second or third now?? anti biotic since the end of November. I have had an infection in my chest that went to the sinuses and then to bronchitius and I have a feeling that the last go round was not much help so will be back to the Dr. soon for another visit. Do they switch you around from one to another like they do me?

Take care

Lots of Love

Glenda

Dear Lucy, my biggest problems have always been infection related. Sinus infections, bronchitius. I never seem to get over them. I've been on more antibiotics than I can count. Now I'm off the pred so we'll see what happens....good luck with your doctor. Sue M

____________________________________________________ IncrediMail - Email has finally evolved - Click Here

Dear Glenda, my pcp always screws around with antibiotics. Have been on most.

Actually back in the early 90's I was having a major ear flare and a ent

wanted me in the hospitol for IV antibiotic treatment. Well instead I did it

myself. Set it up with a company that delivered them right to my house. Would

hook myself up to a stent 4 times a day for 10 days. I was pain free, flare

free for about 7 years. I would really like to do it again. Take care...Love

Sue M

Sue M.

I wish I could go in to have that too. Mine still hasn't gotten that bad but I do get tired of all the colds, sinuses and bronchitis stuff all winter long. I don't have many flares but have the other stuff due to the suppressed immune system.

Lots of Love

GlendaDear Glenda, my pcp always screws around with antibiotics. Have been on most.Actually back in the early 90's I was having a major ear flare and a ent wanted me in the hospitol for IV antibiotic treatment. Well instead I did it myself. Set it up with a company that delivered them right to my house. Would hook myself up to a stent 4 times a day for 10 days. I was pain free, flare free for about 7 years. I would really like to do it again. Take care...Love Sue M

____________________________________________________ IncrediMail - Email has finally evolved - Click Here