RemedySpot.com

dry skin?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hey all, hope this finds everyone well. I have a question and some news. First the news. I am doing well, things are kinda getting better. My eldest was supposed to have knee surgery on the 28th of Jan. but my newly ex husband decided to end the med ins one week before the date. But she will still end up having it soon, her biological father is sending ins cards down, but on the down side I have to come up with about 1200 dollars which will be something if it happens as I don't work. so we will see It is definitely in Gods hands now. But all in all, my mom is doing well with her fb and her pa. both my girls are doing well in school, they keep me very very busy. they youngest plays the Violin, sings in Choir, does Church youth group and sings there as well as does Guitar lessons and volleyball. My eldest is in Choir at both Church and School but is in Madrigals at school which is the highest. she was in Drill team and color guard until her knee started giving her fits. I have lost 5 lbs total so far and am looking forward to loosing more. ;> Now the Question. does anyone suffer from dry flaky skin, especially on the hands and heels? I slather lotion, vaseline, etc and nothing works. Help,,,,, I hate it. To all, claudia, ute, sissel, doris, elizabeth, gail, janet, jean, jennifer, dawn, dagny, kim, kathy, kathleen, rc, gloria, judy, judee, heidi, arto, barbara, carol, glenda, elaine, grandma, lillian, lisa lu, lucy, maria, mary, maryann, michelle, mike, moon-sung, pam/bev, patty, rita, sandy, sharon, sherry, sue, veronica, werner, susan and anyone I may have forgotten, May Gods love shine upon you and bring you through to the brightest light and healing that ever was. And in the meantime may he give you Love and Peace of life. Barbara aka bj