RemedySpot.com

Re: Yahoo! Photos: to Dawn /carol

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

hi carol, sure go right ahead, i have a couple more when yahoo gets to working right again.

dawn

Carol Giordano wrote:

Dawn - Can I have your permission to post these great pictures on the group site? I want to make sure everyone will see them if they don't get mail! I don't want to do it though without your OK. They are darling! Thanks for sharing!!

Enjoy the memories,

Carol G

Yahoo! Photos: dmorgan26347's photo(s)

dmorgan26347 is sharing some photos with you!

i promised you photo of my kids when they were all here.as you can see 3 of the four were all over the bike it took william from eng.longer the one of the bus is my hubby .the other kids are jessica age 5, brent age 2,rebecca age 2,william age 2 1. 18_15A2. 11_8A

Please view photos only from people you trust.

Get started today -- visit Yahoo! Photos.

Use your photo for custom printed greeting cards Create unique gifts using your photo on mugs, t-shirts and more! Order 35mm quality prints of your pictures. Get first 15 prints free!

Copyright © 2002 Yahoo! Inc. All rights reserved.Privacy Policy - Terms of Service - Guidelines - HelpDISCLAIMER!!WE ARE NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS, THEREFORE ANY INFORMATION THAT IS RECEIVED HERE IS FROM EXPERIENCE ONLY. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE TRYING ANYTHING THAT IS SUGGESTED. WE ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR YOUR PHYSICIAN AND ARE NOT TRYING TO BE. REMEMBER EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT AND TREATMENT MAYBE DIFFERENT FOR MANY OF US. THANK YOU