RemedySpot.com

Heidi here

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Gee Heidi, Now I want to go on a diet. That is so sad.

I'm glad you had a wonderful day. Wow 270 eggs to hide. What fun! I miss that, we have no little ones to hide eggs for right now.

So glad to hear Don is doing better. I hope you are too.

Take care,

Love

Lu

Well he died this week end .He eat him self to dead. How sad. When we got laid of from

our jobs his weight was about 495lb. In the last year he put on another 100lb. And he was a diabetic !!!! He was only 43 years old. Well

that is it for now and I surely hope your Monday is better then ours here. LOL So please be kind to your self and me take your Medicine and

Guest guest

Howdy Folks !!!

Wow we had a beautiful day yesterday

let me tell you. LOL This was my very first Holiday I did NOT cook. Wow !!! Yup we went

to a brunch at a hotel. After we stuffed our self's to the gill we waddled back home and rested up for desert time. LOL At 4 pm we all got together at my Daughters house.

(7 families+ Friends total )LOL the hid 270

of does Plastic eggs for all the kids to find.

yup, I was not allowed to join the kids in that. Darn some of does eggs had money in it. LOL

Then we had coffee and cake time. And the weather was so pretty we all sat out in there Yard. We sure had a great time together. Today it is back to dieted time. :-( !!! Yup when I baked the cakes I forgot to leave out the darn calories. Of course since we had such a great day yesterday I was hoping today would be great too. Well shoot it is not. LOL Uncle Sam send us a love note from the

Mother in laws stuff. LOL Then the air condition in the condo said bye bye. The Lawyer knew how much money was left so

of course he send a bill to. LOL So now we are down to 0 $ and a broken Condo. LOL

which most likely will go to uncle Sam. Heck he is welcome to it. But we aint going to Fix it for him. Gee with he has all the money not us. LOL Then a friend called and had some more bad news. Do you all remember the Guy I was working with that eat all day and Night ??

Well he died this week end .He eat him self to dead. How sad. When we got laid of from

our jobs his weight was about 495lb. In the last year he put on another 100lb. And he was a diabetic !!!! He was only 43 years old. Well

that is it for now and I surely hope your Monday is better then ours here. LOL So please be kind to your self and me take your Medicine and Vitamins EVERYDAY like you should so you can get the RP back in its sleeping mood too. Mr. Ornery is doing Great

again. Thank God !!!!

Love and Gentle Hug from

Okieland

Guest guest

Heidi, that is so sad! It's unfortunate that this happened, he was probably a good man, just hungry all the time....I can sure relate to that! Love, Judy Heidi here Howdy Folks !!! Wow we had a beautiful day yesterday let me tell you. LOL This was my very first Holiday I did NOT cook. Wow !!! Yup we went to a brunch at a hotel. After we stuffed our self's to the gill we waddled back home and rested up for desert time. LOL At 4 pm we all got together at my Daughters house. (7 families+ Friends total )LOL the hid 270 of does Plastic eggs for all the kids to find. yup, I was not allowed to join the kids in that. Darn some of does eggs had money in it. LOL Then we had coffee and cake time. And the weather was so pretty we all sat out in there Yard. We sure had a great time together. Today it is back to dieted time. :-( !!! Yup when I baked the cakes I forgot to leave out the darn calories. Of course since we had such a great day yesterday I was hoping today would be great too. Well shoot it is not. LOL Uncle Sam send us a love note from the Mother in laws stuff. LOL Then the air condition in the condo said bye bye. The Lawyer knew how much money was left so of course he send a bill to. LOL So now we are down to 0 $ and a broken Condo. LOL which most likely will go to uncle Sam. Heck he is welcome to it. But we aint going to Fix it for him. Gee with he has all the money not us. LOL Then a friend called and had some more bad news. Do you all remember the Guy I was working with that eat all day and Night ?? Well he died this week end .He eat him self to dead. How sad. When we got laid of from our jobs his weight was about 495lb. In the last year he put on another 100lb. And he was a diabetic !!!! He was only 43 years old. Well that is it for now and I surely hope your Monday is better then ours here. LOL So please be kind to your self and me take your Medicine and Vitamins EVERYDAY like you should so you can get the RP back in its sleeping mood too. Mr. Ornery is doing Great again. Thank God !!!! Love and Gentle Hug from Okieland DISCLAIMER!!WE ARE NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS, THEREFORE ANY INFORMATION THAT IS RECEIVED HERE IS FROM EXPERIENCE ONLY. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE TRYING ANYTHING THAT IS SUGGESTED. WE ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR YOUR PHYSICIAN AND ARE NOT TRYING TO BE. REMEMBER EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT AND TREATMENT MAYBE DIFFERENT FOR MANY OF US. THANK YOU

Guest guest

In a message dated 4/1/02 10:45:28 AM Pacific Standard Time,

heidi@... writes:

<<

(7 families+ Friends total )LOL the hid 270 >>

Wow Heidi and I thought that the 50 we hid was alot. LOL I'm glad you had a

wondeful day. We had a great time at Rich's parents. We stayed overnight

and got home tonight around 6pm. It was so nice to be with family. Lots of

laughter and the all the kids keep us young.

We forgot to take out the calories too. LOL Boy do I need a diet now.

I'm so sorry to hear about your past co worker. You have had too much bad

news for a week. You hear me, NO MORE!!

It's good to be home. I'm trying to catch up on all 150 emails you all sent.

Don't you guys ever rest on holidays. LOL

Thank you all for your wonderful Easter wishes. And thanks to all that are

keeping up with the thoughts and prayers for me and the others in the group.

I loved all the jokes that you have all sent. They really make a difference.

We all need to laugh daily. (More than once) LOL

Welcome to all the new members I may have forgotten to welcome. My memory

needs to be recharged.

LU, I hope you are staying out of the Hospital, my thoughts and prayers are

with you.

I heard from Dan and his chemo is over for another 3 weeks. Please keep him

in your thoughts and prayers. He sends his hellos to " the Greatest Group

EVER " . His stength and sense of humor amazes me and I need to take lessons

from that Polish Pauper. LOL We all love ya Dan.

Marie Pia wrote and Coralie is having problems again as is her brother

. Please keep all of marie pia's children in your thoughts. I will

keep you updated. She is having a hard time posting to the group because of

the children being ill.

She too sends her thoughts to all and appreciates all that you all do for

her.

Angie it is soo good to see you back.. Please keep posting, you have so much

knowledge and we all need to hear from you.

I hope everyone had a great Easter and hope this week brings nothing but

sunshine. (It was almost 90 degrees here today)

Sending all my hugs