RemedySpot.com

Re: More Photos!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

In a message dated 2/23/02 9:30:01 PM Pacific Standard Time,

mgiordano@... writes:

<<

We have a rearranged and expanded photo gallery. Check it out!! If

you don't see yourself, send us your picture - we want to see you!!

>>

Oh Carol, You have done a wonderful job. Come on people keep sending in the

photos. We need to see a face. Hey Carol, where's yours??????

A BIG thank you for all you have done.

hugs

Where are the pics???????????/ I haven't seen the first one and I want one

of everyone.

Jo

>In a message dated 2/23/02 9:30:01 PM Pacific Standard Time,

>mgiordano@... writes:

>

><<

> We have a rearranged and expanded photo gallery. Check it out!! If

> you don't see yourself, send us your picture - we want to see you!!

>

> >>

>Oh Carol, You have done a wonderful job. Come on people keep sending in

the

>photos. We need to see a face. Hey Carol, where's yours??????

>

>A BIG thank you for all you have done.

>

>hugs

>

>

>

>DISCLAIMER!!

>WE ARE NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS, THEREFORE ANY INFORMATION THAT IS

RECEIVED HERE IS FROM EXPERIENCE ONLY. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR

BEFORE TRYING ANYTHING THAT IS SUGGESTED. WE ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR YOUR

PHYSICIAN AND ARE NOT TRYING TO BE. REMEMBER EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT AND

TREATMENT MAYBE DIFFERENT FOR MANY OF US. THANK YOU

>

>

Carol

Wow those are great Pictures. Will have to send you some more from the Okie trip. I have a few really good ones. I see you posted the silly one of me!LOL Of course I am always silly!LOL

Thanks so much for the hard work. Post me privately and I will see what I can do for you. eyeoreluv@...

Lots of love

Glenda

More Photos!

We have a rearranged and expanded photo gallery. Check it out!! If you don't see yourself, send us your picture - we want to see you!! DISCLAIMER!!WE ARE NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS, THEREFORE ANY INFORMATION THAT IS RECEIVED HERE IS FROM EXPERIENCE ONLY. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE TRYING ANYTHING THAT IS SUGGESTED. WE ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR YOUR PHYSICIAN AND ARE NOT TRYING TO BE. REMEMBER EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT AND TREATMENT MAYBE DIFFERENT FOR MANY OF US. THANK YOU

Jo,

You have to go to the group site and click on photos. Wow there are all kinds of them there!LOL

Lots of love

Glenda

Where are the pics???????????/ I haven't seen the first one and I want oneof everyone.Jo

I've tried, What am I doing wrong. Better, whty can't I do something right. lol

Jo,

You have to go to the group site and click on photos. Wow there are all kinds of them there!LOL

Lots of love

Glenda

Where are the pics???????????/ I haven't seen the first one and I want oneof everyone.JoDISCLAIMER!!WE ARE NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS, THEREFORE ANY INFORMATION THAT IS RECEIVED HERE IS FROM EXPERIENCE ONLY. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE TRYING ANYTHING THAT IS SUGGESTED. WE ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR YOUR PHYSICIAN AND ARE NOT TRYING TO BE. REMEMBER EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT AND TREATMENT MAYBE DIFFERENT FOR MANY OF US. THANK YOU

Jo,

You may be able to click on this, but if not, type into your address bar

http://groups.yahoo.com/groups/Rpolychondritis

If you get " Document not Found " , up in the right hand corner of that screen, you should see " My Groups " , click on that and then click on Rpolychondritis, and it should take you into the site. Then on the left menu, click on Photos.

If you have more trouble, write me back, or , and we'll figure it out!

Hey, I don't remember seeing a picture of you?!

Carol G

Re: More Photos!>>><<> We have a rearranged and expanded photo gallery. Check it out!! If> you don't see yourself, send us your picture - we want to see you!!>> >>>Oh Carol, You have done a wonderful job. Come on people keep sending inthe>photos. We need to see a face. Hey Carol, where's yours??????>>A BIG thank you for all you have done.>>hugs>>>>DISCLAIMER!!>WE ARE NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS, THEREFORE ANY INFORMATION THAT ISRECEIVED HERE IS FROM EXPERIENCE ONLY. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTORBEFORE TRYING ANYTHING THAT IS SUGGESTED. WE ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR YOURPHYSICIAN AND ARE NOT TRYING TO BE. REMEMBER EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT ANDTREATMENT MAYBE DIFFERENT FOR MANY OF US. THANK YOU>>

Thanks, everyone. I give up. I just can't get them.

Jo,

If you get " Document not Found " , up in the right hand corner of that screen, you should see " My Groups " , click on that and then click on Rpolychondritis, and it should take you into the site. Then on the left menu, click on Photos.

Carol G

Re: More Photos!>>><<> We have a rearranged and expanded photo gallery. Check it out!! If> you don't see yourself, send us your picture - we want to see you!!>> >>>Oh Carol, You have done a wonderful job. Come on people keep sending inthe>photos. We need to see a face. Hey Carol, where's yours??????>>A BIG thank you for all you have done.>>hugs>>>>DISCLAIMER!!>WE ARE NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS, THEREFORE ANY INFORMATION THAT ISRECEIVED HERE IS FROM EXPERIENCE ONLY. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTORBEFORE TRYING ANYTHING THAT IS SUGGESTED. WE ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR YOURPHYSICIAN AND ARE NOT TRYING TO BE. REMEMBER EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT ANDTREATMENT MAYBE DIFFERENT FOR MANY OF US. THANK YOU>>

Jo,

If you get "Document not Found", up in the right hand corner of that screen, you should see "My Groups", click on that and then click on Rpolychondritis, and it should take you into the site. Then on the left menu, click on Photos.

Carol G