RemedySpot.com

Your Day

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I hope you woke up this morning with a big smile on your face... I hope the sun is shining and the birds are singing just for you... I hope your coffee is hot and tastes just right, and the mailman waves a cheery hello, and there are no bills in the mail! I hope that your day is filled with lovely surprises and friends call you up just to say "Hi"... I hope you feel on top of the world with a spring in your step all day... I hope you can laugh and talk and share to your heart's content... I hope everything is well with your world, With a place for everything and everything in its place... I hope you can enjoy all you do and everything goes your way! I hope you have all you wish for yourself and those dear to you... And at the end of the day I wish you a perfect moon shining just for you, A snug and cozy bed with the softest of pillows and a smile on your face... I hope you have a perfect end to the perfect day, And I hope all your best dreams come true...

And I hope that every day is just as wonderful in its own way!