RemedySpot.com

everyone

Rate this topic

Guest guest

hi all

well i haven't been posting much. I have been really busy. With hosp. visit to my brother in law and my friends hubby, and her father. Also my girl and her hubby from york enland will be arriving on March 2 for a ten day visit. So we are very excited about that. Have not seen the grandbaby since he was 4 months old and he is 2 now. So guess who will get a good spoiling for ten days, I can't wait for that one.

this will be the first time i will be able to have all 4 of my grand kids together. I should be a fun day.If i live through this it will be great. Have been working on getting the house cleaned up and ready for their visit.

Glenda how is your flare, sure hope your doing better. Need to here the eyeore laughing again.

Sandy how are you. Also How is . I have you on my mind all the time.

Heidi you had better be taking care of yourself and Don.Otherwise i will come for a visit and bring the PB to see you.

, Are you feet doing any better and did they solve the tumor problem. How about your girls have they gotten healthy yet. Keep up the good work on the membership list. You do a great job.

Lu, its good to see you posting, i sure enjoy talking with you the other night. Please get healthy and no more accidents. We need your smiling voice and your great singing ability. Hey how about a concert to raise money for RP.

Dan I am so happy to hear your doing better, sure miss your jokes and stories they are always great. Take care of your self.

Pam and Bev. Haven't heard a lot from you, hope all is well in merry old england.

LiZ, where are you at now. Any more safaris on the way. I do so love reading your post. I still say you should write a book. By the way my brother in law has been to Saudi many times., For a company he use to work for. he loves it there.

w i have been missing you at chat, sure hope you can get back real soon you liven it up with your laughter.

Elaine. Have you gotten to move yet. I know you must be getting very exicited. And not only that you can get rid of the crappy neighbors. Did you take my advise and sell to the bigest loudest fighting bunch you could find.

Judee, keep the jokes coming, I sure do enjoy the laughs.

Judy O. Have heard from you much, How is the weather in Chicago? ARe you doing any better.

To all other Sorry if i haven't named you, BUt i wish you a happy healthy spring and summer , flare free above all else.

love and hugs to all

\dawn