RemedySpot.com

Fw: To be 6 again!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I bet we can all relate to this one! Enjoy! Love, Judy To be 6 again!>>> >> > A man asked his wife, "if you could have anything in> > the world for one> > day,> > what would you want?"> >> > "I'd love to be six again," she replied.> > On the morning of her birthday, he got her up bright> > and early and off> > they> > went to a local theme park.> >> > What a day! He put her on every ride in the park:> > the Death Slide, the Screaming Loop, the Wall of Fear,> > everything there was! Wow!> >> > Five hours later she staggered out of the theme park,> > her head reeling and her stomach upside down.> >> > Off to Mc's they went, where her husband ordered> > her a Big Mac> > along with extra fries and a refreshing chocolate> > shake.> >> > Then it was off to a movie: the latest Hollywood> > blockbuster, hot dogs, popcorn, Pepsi Cola and M & M's.> > What a fabulous adventure!> >> > Finally she wobbled home with her husband and> > collapsed into bed.> > He leaned over and lovingly asked, "Well dear, what> > was it like being six> > again?"> > One eye opened. "You idiot, I meant my dress size."> >> > The moral of this story is:> > If a woman speaks and a man is actually listening,> > he will still get it wrong.> >> >> >> >> > __________________________________________________> >