Guest guest

In a message dated 2/20/02 11:43:30 AM Pacific Standard Time,

L10@... writes:

<< I sell Avon and I have never heard about anything

concerning fundraisers with Avon. Please do let me know when you hear

something. >>

Lucy, I have never heard of it either. I can't get in touch with my friend,

but if I find out anything I will let you know. If anyone knows about Avon

and fundraising, please give us the info.

Hope you are doing okay Lucy, I think of you often.

hugs

, I sell avon , and we do it all the time . Talk to your distict sales managner . Or call avon they should be able to tell you something . Sherry

RCColloran@... wrote: << I sell Avon and I have never heard about anythingconcerning fundraisers with Avon. Please do let me know when you hearsomething. >>Lucy, I have never heard of it either. I can't get in touch with my friend, but if I find out anything I will let you know. If anyone knows about Avon and fundraising, please give us the info. Hope you are doing okay Lucy, I think of you often. hugsDISCLAIMER!!WE ARE NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS, THEREFORE ANY INFORMATION THAT IS RECEIVED HERE IS FROM EXPERIENCE ONLY. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE TRYING ANYTHING THAT IS SUGGESTED. WE ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR YOUR PHYSICIAN AND ARE NOT TRYING TO BE. REMEMBER EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT AND TREATMENT MAYBE DIFFERENT FOR MANY OF US. THANK YOU

In a message dated 2/21/02 4:30:52 AM Pacific Standard Time,

sherry_24230_2000@... writes:

<<

, I sell avon , and we do it all the time . Talk to your distict

sales managner . Or call avon they should be able to tell you something .

Sherry

>>

Sherry thanks, I'll get in touch with my friend when she gets back. She

might know something. Hope she does!!! If so I will let everyone know.

hugs

claudia

, You can go to avon.com that shouldgive you some info . If not let me know and I will be glad to let you know where else to look . There is different sites for rep .Sherry

RCColloran@... wrote: << , I sell avon , and we do it all the time . Talk to your distict sales managner . Or call avon they should be able to tell you something . Sherry >>Sherry thanks, I'll get in touch with my friend when she gets back. She might know something. Hope she does!!! If so I will let everyone know. hugsclaudiaDISCLAIMER!!WE ARE NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS, THEREFORE ANY INFORMATION THAT IS RECEIVED HERE IS FROM EXPERIENCE ONLY. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE TRYING ANYTHING THAT IS SUGGESTED. WE ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR YOUR PHYSICIAN AND ARE NOT TRYING TO BE. REMEMBER EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT AND TREATMENT MAYBE DIFFERENT FOR MANY OF US. THANK YOU