RemedySpot.com

Questions & Answers for fun

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi,

Someone sent this to me and I just had to pass it on. We had so much fun with one we did another time that thought this one would be fun to do.

Lots of love

Glenda

Questions and Answers for fun

1. What time is it? 2:30am2. Name as it appears on birth certificate? Glenda LeeAnn Frederick 3. Nickname(s)? Nena, NANA, BUB

4. Parents Names? Glenn and Carol5. Number of candles that appeared on your last birthday cake? 456. Date you regularly blow them out? December 14th7. Height? 5'6"8. Eye Color? Blue

9. Hair Color? Today, reddish brown with gray streaks(needs colored)

10. Piercing(s)? 4 , ear lobes11. Tattoos? no way12. How much do you love your job on a scale of 1 - 10? 5

13. Birthplace? Eugene, Oregon

14. Hometown? Springfield, Oregon15. Current Residence? Springfield, Oregon16. Had your heart broken? Yes

17. Been in love before? Yes18. Been to Africa? No19. Been to Vegas? No20.Been toilet papered? LOL no and hope I never am

21. Loved somebody so much it made you cry? Yes

22. Been in a car accident? Yes, parents car was rear-ended

23. Croutons or Bacon Bits? Bacon Bits24. Mayonnaise or Miracle Whip? Miracle Whip...is there any other25. Coke or Pepsi? Coke26. Car - 2 or 4 door? 227. Sprite or 7-up? Yuck only when I am sick28. What is your occupation? Security Admin. and Supervisor29. Favorite Color? PINK30. What do you sleep in? Night shirts or something warm31. Favorite Movie(s)? All the Highlander movies32. Favorite Holiday? Valentines Day (love hearts)33. Favorite day of the week? Friday34. Favorite word or phrase? Can't take it with you!

35. Favorite toothpaste? Arm & Hammer with baking soda

36. Favorite Restaurant? Road House

37. Favorite Flower? Marigolds bright and cheery

38. Favorite drink? Iced Tea39. Favorite Sport to watch? I'm thinking....40. Preferred type of ice cream? Rich, dark, creamy Chocolate with peanut butter(sorry Heidi)

41. Favorite Sesame Street character? Cookie Monster42. Favorite Disney/Warner Bros.? Eeyore is favorite character movie is a hard one I like a lot of them.

43. Favorite Fast Food Restaurant? Subway44. What color is your bedroom carpet? brown 45. How many times did you fail your permit or drivers license test? 046. Who is the last person you got email from? RP group47. Which single store would you choose to max out your credit card? Wal-Mart48. What do you do most often when you are bored? Clean house!LOL49. Friend that lives the farthest away? Liz50. Most annoying thing? Bad Dr.'s51. Bedtime? 9pm (during work week)52. Who will respond to this the fastest? No Idea

53. Who is the person least likely to respond? Still no idea54. What time is it? 8:56amChange all the answers so that they apply to you.Then send this to a whole bunch of people you know, including the person who sent it to you.The theory is that you will learn a lot of little known facts about yourfriends. Remember to send yours back to the person who sent it to you