RemedySpot.com

PITY PARTY FINALLY OVER

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

, it is so good to have you back. Pity parties are good every once in

awhile. We just need to have a good cry and get it over with.

Please Keep posting. i've missed you.

hugs

Guest guest

Hi Everyone,

Sorry I havent written sooner but I just finished with a toooooo

long pity party. All my hair finally fell out and I have finished

crying my last cry over that. It is only hair and life goes on!

I guess if the cytoxan keeps the RP from doing anymore damage then a

head of hair I guess is worth it. I am still having alot of hand and

finger pain so typing is kind of tough. I wish we could just all talk

over a microphone or something because I can talk all day. Haha

I went to the ENT yesterday because I was having trouble chewing, my

jaw would come out of joint and cause terrible pain. I thought that

was weird but I see some of you have jaw problems also. I didnt know

it could affect that area because all I ever hear is the ears and

nose and throat. The Dr. said you have cartlege in there also. I

want to welcome our new family members and hopefully I will get to

know everyone on a more personal level. I think Michell in Louisiana

is pretty close to me. I live in Groves, Texas which is close to the

La. border by Lake . I have been praying for each of you and

sending big Texas hugs so if you feel a sudden little squeeze every

now and then its just me. My Dr. may have said the old is gone

forever but I am not giving up looking for her. I could have sworn I

saw her in the mirror for a second the other day.HAHHA

When I saw how scared my family became when I was in ICU I decided

that I wasnt going to let this destroy them and from then on I have

always just laughed about it instead of crying. SO if sometimes I

sound like I am a bubble off (HAHA) its just my way of coping. Every

morning and night I give it up to God and say you handle it I have

other things to do. So keep up the faith and we will all make it

through this together. Love,prayers and big hugs,

Guest guest

Hi ,

Welcome back!!

I agree, you have to laugh or you would go nuts!! Can you get to chat on Friday evening?

It gives you a chance to talk to others in the group? It really does help and we have more than enough laughs to go around.

Give it a try.

Hugs,

Sandy

Hi Everyone, Sorry I havent written sooner but I just finished with a toooooo long pity party. All my hair finally fell out and I have finished crying my last cry over that. It is only hair and life goes on!I guess if the cytoxan keeps the RP from doing anymore damage then a head of hair I guess is worth it. I am still having alot of hand and finger pain so typing is kind of tough. I wish we could just all talk over a microphone or something because I can talk all day. HahaI went to the ENT yesterday because I was having trouble chewing, my jaw would come out of joint and cause terrible pain. I thought that was weird but I see some of you have jaw problems also. I didnt know it could affect that area because all I ever hear is the ears and nose and throat. The Dr. said you have cartlege in there also. I want to welcome our new family members and hopefully I will get to know everyone on a more personal level. I think Michell in Louisiana is pretty close to me. I live in Groves, Texas which is close to the La. border by Lake . I have been praying for each of you and sending big Texas hugs so if you feel a sudden little squeeze every now and then its just me. My Dr. may have said the old is gone forever but I am not giving up looking for her. I could have sworn I saw her in the mirror for a second the other day.HAHHAWhen I saw how scared my family became when I was in ICU I decided that I wasnt going to let this destroy them and from then on I have always just laughed about it instead of crying. SO if sometimes I sound like I am a bubble off (HAHA) its just my way of coping. Every morning and night I give it up to God and say you handle it I have other things to do. So keep up the faith and we will all make it through this together. Love,prayers and big hugs,DISCLAIMER!!WE ARE NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS, THEREFORE ANY INFORMATION THAT IS RECEIVED HERE IS FROM EXPERIENCE ONLY. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE TRYING ANYTHING THAT IS SUGGESTED. WE ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR YOUR PHYSICIAN AND ARE NOT TRYING TO BE. REMEMBER EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT AND TREATMENT MAYBE DIFFERENT FOR MANY OF US. THANK YOU

Guest guest

Hi , here

I have my pity party's also. Mine could come at any give time, though i try to keep it under control. My husband looks at me and he wonders to himself how i can go from happy and cheery to down and feeling hopeless in a matter of minutes. You know what when i do get like this and i can see that i do this at times i just laugh. Sometimes i think i am psycotic.........I laugh too, just so i don't cry and see my family feel sorry for me. I don't like feeling sorry for myself that's not me. Take care

PITY PARTY FINALLY OVER

Hi Everyone, Sorry I havent written sooner but I just finished with a toooooo long pity party. All my hair finally fell out and I have finished crying my last cry over that. It is only hair and life goes on!I guess if the cytoxan keeps the RP from doing anymore damage then a head of hair I guess is worth it. I am still having alot of hand and finger pain so typing is kind of tough. I wish we could just all talk over a microphone or something because I can talk all day. HahaI went to the ENT yesterday because I was having trouble chewing, my jaw would come out of joint and cause terrible pain. I thought that was weird but I see some of you have jaw problems also. I didnt know it could affect that area because all I ever hear is the ears and nose and throat. The Dr. said you have cartlege in there also. I want to welcome our new family members and hopefully I will get to know everyone on a more personal level. I think Michell in Louisiana is pretty close to me. I live in Groves, Texas which is close to the La. border by Lake . I have been praying for each of you and sending big Texas hugs so if you feel a sudden little squeeze every now and then its just me. My Dr. may have said the old is gone forever but I am not giving up looking for her. I could have sworn I saw her in the mirror for a second the other day.HAHHAWhen I saw how scared my family became when I was in ICU I decided that I wasnt going to let this destroy them and from then on I have always just laughed about it instead of crying. SO if sometimes I sound like I am a bubble off (HAHA) its just my way of coping. Every morning and night I give it up to God and say you handle it I have other things to do. So keep up the faith and we will all make it through this together. Love,prayers and big hugs,DISCLAIMER!!WE ARE NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS, THEREFORE ANY INFORMATION THAT IS RECEIVED HERE IS FROM EXPERIENCE ONLY. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE TRYING ANYTHING THAT IS SUGGESTED. WE ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR YOUR PHYSICIAN AND ARE NOT TRYING TO BE. REMEMBER EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT AND TREATMENT MAYBE DIFFERENT FOR MANY OF US. THANK YOU

Guest guest

SO if sometimes I sound like I am a bubble off (HAHA) its just my way of coping. Every morning and night I give it up to God and say you handle it I have other things to do. So keep up the faith and we will all make it through this together. Love,prayers and big hugs,

Oh ,

Your doing a good job turning over to God. And yes, the hair will grow back, I've heard it grows back even prettier than before. I'm praying you will feel much better soon and have no pains.

You take care,

Love Lu