RemedySpot.com

Sontag

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Wow we all are busy little bees today aren't we.

It is really great the outpour we have at times here. Ja this is the greatest group and I am so

proud of you all for posting.Sending you all a BIG hug and Thank you.LOL Except to Mr. Ornery here. LOL Yup, I am going to have

to beam him after all. LOL He is getting so Ornery gee wiz. Got him to take care of one problem and he created another one.

Marilyn have you found us a place where we can go and hide yet ?? Please hurry I am ready.

LOL

Wow ,how big of a suitcase are you taking ?? Is there room for me too?? LOL

Wishing you the best of Vacation ever.

Carol yes do think about going to the Mayo Clinic if you are not getting good results from

your Dr. To use it was the greatest help.Now

of course this group here is greatest resources for a lot of the little nagging ? .

Kathleen I am sending prayers your way in hope you will get to feel better soon. Don was

told to cut back only 1 mg a Month after he got down to 10 mg. But only after the flare stopped!!

Well he is doing Great right now with the RP.

Janet wow girl I sure have missed you .Give Pete a Big Hug from me please and wishing him speedy recovery. Gosh I know what he is going true right now. Dear Janet after you moved please DON"T forget to send me your new Phone #. We got to keep the darn Phone Bandit happy don't we?? LOL

glad you are doing better but please take it easy Girl yes I am still worried about you

I guess I always will worry about all of you.

All RP's are Angels here to me.

Ros wow I am so happy to hear from you once again. I am glad you are doing some what better. Hey Ros after you moved you I have

not received your new address or Phone # so would you be kind and send it to me once more. The Phone Bandit did enjoy calling you, you know. LOL O also tell me again the time differnts please. Would hade to wake you up.LOL

Marie-Pia golly gee I wish I hat a answer for you but I am sure someone from this Group will help you out.Sending Prayers for you and your Family.

I am so proud of you for taking your Medicine ON TIME !!! you just earnt your self a "Att the Girl "" LOL Please to call tomorrow the Drs. and have them change your Meds. OK

Now to everyone Please make sure your Drs. do give you all something to Protect your Tummies. Be firm about it OK. Why wait till you are in trouble if it can be avoided in the first place.

Well I guess I hush for now and see what I can do to Mr. Ornery. LOL I think he read all of your mails here and now calls me the big boss on his website, Gee !!!! Like I keep telling him one

of does days !!!! LOL mmm maybe I feed him some Peanut Butter today LOL Now that to me is being mean.LOL Yukkkk !!!

Remember please take you Vitamins and Medicine on time so you all can get to darn RP back in a sleeping mood and we all can have some fun again with out the pains, OK

Love you all

The mean one in okieland. LOL