RemedySpot.com

Can't sleep

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Guys,

Can't sleep so I thought I'd drop you all a note. Hope everyone is well and had a good Valentine's day. Tomorrow is my l5th day of work in a row. I should be sleeping well but hey, I'm not. I'm really looking forward to a weekend off.

We will be moving into our new home next month, I'm so glad, we might move a little earlier than plan as the neighbours are at it again!!!! We put some flower pots at the edge of our property to stop them from driving on it. That was fine for about 2 weeks and the other day when I got home, they were all moved way back onto our yard. They actually came into our yard and moved our stuff, well I could hardly believe it! So we put up a no trespassing sign and he ripped it off our fence, ripped it in half and threw it in our yard. So I put it back up. Now it has disappeared completely! So we got another one and when he rips that one down he will find it painted on the fence underneath!!! Needless to say that my ear has been trying very hard to flare. Yesterday at work it went so red my colleagues were concerned. I've just been praying that it doesn't turn into a full flare. I will have to get lots of rest this weekend. It will be so nice to move away from these crazy neighbours.

Well I'm going to try to get some more sleep now. Take care and be well.

Elaine