RemedySpot.com

Re: Hi, need advice please!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Carmela, I'm so sorry to hear about your shoulder. I have always had

problems with my left shoulder since I was 16. I know how painful it can be.

Mine has never been taken care of. LOL I have no idea if it is RP related

or not.

Let us know what you find out. Gosh, it sure seems like there are a lot of

people WAITING to see doctors. Is there a shortage of what??LOL

hugs

Guest guest

Hi Carmela,

I have no clue but here is a site that discusses everything scroll down to the bottom and search thru there you may find what you are looking for. http://www.mic.ki.se/Diseases/c5.html

Sometimes cortisone injections work great, sometimes I don't think they help at all, since I am not sure what this is, I would be afraid to say, can they not work you in sooner somewhere?

love

Lu

large subacromial enthesophyte; query impingement syndrome. small enostosis withing the left humeral surgical neck.

My doctor explained that this is simple a bony growth, but is not sure how it may have happened, perhaps trauma or repetitive movements. He referred me to see a rheumy. My usual rheumy has a long wait, only have an appt in July, then my MD suggested another rheumy which I have an appt in May.

the alternatives my MD suggested that may help is a combination of physiotherapy and cortisone injections. have any of you ever had this kind of problem? I checked the internet, but couldn't find much re: shoulder pain, etc.

Do you think cortisone injections is advisable, considering RP? I'm not flaring right now (thank God). Could RP have caused this?

any input is greatly appreciated.

love always

Carmela xoxoxoxo