RemedySpot.com

Re: Info for Gaby

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hello

Just thought i would drop a line to say hello and wishing everyone a blessed birthday, and to tell and let everyone know that you are all in my prayers. It has been awhile since i noticed many posts for disabilty, my gabby is being denied (3 times).

and it seems to me i remember many of posts that most who applied were having the same prpblem i cant remember if they were approved or what, so can anyone help me out here?( SSA or I )say's he is to young, but age doesant matter if you have an illness so there is really stress. Also i just wanted to vent off a little i hope you alll dont mind. MY sister (julia who is 35 ) is residing in low income units here is , may some may know of section 8 ??? well anyways she has not paid her rent for 6 months and now i hear it from my family that since i am a leader in the non-profit i run, that i should help the tenant, but, how can anyone help if the rent is 700.00 $ !! first of all it was her and her husband and they were bringing in about 650.00 $ per week! and they cant pay rent! this is such a really big stress to me. so she is being served to bwe out of there home in the next weeks, so i figured i needed to share this with you all and keep me in youir prayers with everyone else. i feel so bad that i am asking to vent off my frutration with you all, but rigfht now i am taking, buspar,30 mgs.(am) and 30 paxil mid day and at nite 125 elavil.. and i can only relate to you all because this being a family issue, i am the one who is suppose to support myu family than others. But morally and by law there is nothing i can do. They forfited there 7 day grace period. so now it is just the timing of 4 kids and the 2 of them. oh,yes let me not to forget that he lefted her. so boy, is this a soap opera oer what.?

well i just want to thank you all for letting me express my inner thoughts with you all

Keep up with the posts because i truely feel close to you all, and i do respect your input. I wish everyone a blessed and warm wishes from my heart of love and prayers.

Bonita

Guest guest

Hello

It is me AGAIN !!! LOLOL... I guess my brain isnt going forward! (joking ) and laughing.. but has anyone recieved any of my mail?? i thinki have tried every address but i am having difficulty because i keep geeting it back! you would think now, for the last year or so, i have been with the group and the address should be simply to me, because i think of this group as a family but i guess family members sometimes draw blanks now and then??? lolol.

love and warm prayers from the heart to all of you! just me Bonita

Guest guest

It is me AGAIN !!! LOLOL... I guess my brain isnt going forward! (joking ) and

well at least your brain is doing something, that's more than I can say for mine :) J/K

Bonita you hang in there girl, things are going to get better. yes, we got your mail.

See your brain is working right. :)

Love you

Lu