RemedySpot.com

Feeling fluffy...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Argghhh! I have been on pred for about a month now and I feel yucky! I mean, my RP has settled down and that's GREAT. I just wish that I didn't look like a thirty-something pregnant woman with really bad acne... I mean, really, is it necessary to expand my girth that much to feel better? At Christmas, my dh was shopping for a new coat online and needed to measure to get the right size. Stupid me, I said, "Let's see how I measure up..." Well, let me tell you, I measured up about 4 inches bigger around the waist than my MOTHER-IN-LAW .......Arrrrrgggghhhh!!!!!!! Don't get me wrong, I love my mother-in-law and I especially used to love that I was slightly more slender and youthful than she... Well, I guess if you figure in my acne, maybe it balances out - NOT!!! LOL. Does the weight go away when the pred is tapered, or do you have to struggle to lose it? Please tell me it is magical and all just disappears...

Kathleen - TX