RemedySpot.com

Re: Can't wait!!!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Thanks ,

Only 12 more days until we get the keys to our house!!!! We were going to take a month to move in but I think that for everyone's sake we will do it as soon as possible. We will just have to hire some help and do some painting after we move in. Counting the days, hours, minutes and seconds!!!! Can't wait!!

I actually feel really sorry for our neighbours. He told one of the people I work with that he is the manager and owner of our Mobile Park. Sam is the manager and the owner live in Vancouver!!! Makes you wonder how pathetic his life is that he has to tell stories like that. It's really kind of sad, they must be terribly unhappy and that's probably why they take it out on us. We have been very fortunate. We got this place at a steal ($500, but we put another $4,500 into it) and he paid $19,000 for his. He's been bitter ever since he found that out. We never told him, someone else in the Park did. I do hope that once we are gone that they will be happier, but only they can control that. Well better stop rambling. Time to go to the market.

Take care,

Elaine

Re: Can't sleep

Elaine, you go sleep and have a restful weekend and don't let that nasty neighbor send you into a flare. I know that a month will fly by and you will be in your house in no time at all. Take care and enjoy your weekend. hugsDISCLAIMER!!WE ARE NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS, THEREFORE ANY INFORMATION THAT IS RECEIVED HERE IS FROM EXPERIENCE ONLY. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE TRYING ANYTHING THAT IS SUGGESTED. WE ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR YOUR PHYSICIAN AND ARE NOT TRYING TO BE. REMEMBER EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT AND TREATMENT MAYBE DIFFERENT FOR MANY OF US. THANK YOU