RemedySpot.com

Re: Okieland Reunion Photo

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Glenda,

Tthe pictures are graet. Boy I wish I could have been there. I wish I could be there now. I certainly won't miss the next one.

Please everyone say prayers for Angie that she wins this battle.

I hope others are doing well.

We are currently looking for a house to buy. The interest rates are soo low that it's really cheap to buy. You can get a decent house here for about 70-90 thousand Canadian. That's like 40-50 thousand American. Plus I've really had it with the neighbours. They had the tax guys up here trying to get them to tax us. You see we live in a travel trailer and they aren't really taxable. But she bitched so much that they came up and assesed us. Last night we went shopping at the mall (he's a janitor there) and he said to one of the cashiers who was serving my friend " It's amazing who you see when you haven't got your gun." I'm sick of it all. Like I need this crap on top of being sick and all the crap that is happening with the ex. He's not paying child support again! Surprize, surprize!

My last visit to the doc didn't go so well either. He didn't know what the red spots were(they're almost gone now) and about how I was feeling he said that there was nothing else that they can do for me. So I guess this is how life is going to be, in constant pain. It does get alittle too much to bear sometimes. I think I need a vacation. From life that is.Well at least the sun is trying to shine today. Maybe it won't be so bad. Hope others are well.

Take care,

Elaine

Okieland Reunion Photo-Alisa and hubby

Hi Guys

Here is a photo from the Okieland Reunion. I finally was able to download my camera. Hope you enjoy. If this works I will send more.

Lots of Love

Glenda

____________________________________________________ IncrediMail - Email has finally evolved - Click Here DISCLAIMER!!WE ARE NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS, THEREFORE ANY INFORMATION THAT IS RECEIVED HERE IS FROM EXPERIENCE ONLY. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE TRYING ANYTHING THAT IS SUGGESTED. WE ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR YOUR PHYSICIAN AND ARE NOT TRYING TO BE. REMEMBER EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT AND TREATMENT MAYBE DIFFERENT FOR MANY OF US. THANK YOU