RemedySpot.com

The Lord's Test

Rate this topic

Guest guest

> The Lord's Test>> > I woke up this morning> > and knew that today,> > The sun would not be shining> > and the clouds would be gray.> >> > As I stepped outside,> > rain fell upon my head.> > My car wouldn't start> > so I walked to school instead.> >> > I forgot all of my assignments> > I failed all of my tests.> > I dropped my head in disgust> > and asked the Lord for> > one request.> >> > "Lord, why is it that> > things won't go my way?"> > He gently replied,> > "Dear child it is because> > you didn't thank me yesterday.> >> > I woke you up and enabled> > you to see the sun again.> > I gave you shelter,> > protected your family, and even let> > you make a new friend.> >> > I blessed you far> > greater than I ever had before.> > But you were too busy> > to thank me once more.> >> You didn't feel sick> > because I maintained your health.> > You had money in your pocket> > because I maintained your wealth.> >> > You had shoes on you feet> > and clothes to wear, too.> > You had plenty of food to eat,> > and what did you do?> >> > You ignored me and went> > about your tasks.> > But when you wanted something> > you never hesitated to ask.> >> > I was there when you needed me> > and that wasn't too long ago.> > But when things started going your way,> > it was me you did not know.>> > As if that weren't enough,> > I provided your favorite luxuries.> > This was something I didn't have> > to do-they weren't even necessities.> >> > And when it was time to get on your> > knees and show your gratitude,> > You decided that after such a> > fulfilling day, you weren't in the mood.> >> > So I decided to> > give you just a little test.> > To show you how it would feel> > to stop being blessed."> >> > I began to realize what> > the Lord was saying.> > And when I got home, I fell> > to my knees and started praying.> >> > He said, "My child, you have> > learned and you know I do forgive.> > But remember to remember this day> > as long as you shall live.> >> > I love filling your life with joy,> > and your pain I'll alleviate.> > But just a simple thank you> > would show how much you> > appreciate."> >> > Pass this on to everyone> > you pray the Lord will bless.> > There are no catches or> > rules just this simple test.> >> > How many people to send> > it to,> >is all in your hands> >> > With God all things are possible