RemedySpot.com

CArol

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Yes I have watering with my eyes. I've also had pain, I think I might have the iritis again. Everything I look at has like shadows around it. Reading is not a real good option now. Everything is blurred & cannot focus well. I play pinochle on line at night & I can't tell the difference between the suits or numbers sometimes.

I had the iritis in May before I was diagnosed. It came back when I had the ear flare & was diagnosed in September. I also had 6th nerve palsy which caused double vision & permanently damaged the left eye. My eyes have not been good since May. The RP causes them to be real dry so I use drops but then it takes 15-20 minutes to be able to see somewhat normal. He wants me to use the drops every hour & then a gel at night.

I will talk to the Dr's about my larnyx. Thanks for the idea.

Susiecue

I wondered if you have any pain or watering with your eyes. I just started that yesterday and its getting worse. I've not had any eye involvement yet, except for pressure behind them from my nose and sinuses. I'm getting halos around lights, and it is a little tougher to focus, but not bad. But now my eyeballs actually feel swollen and hurt.