RemedySpot.com

Carol

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Carol, call your ophthalmologist & tell them you have rp & are having problems with your eyes. They always have room for emergencies. When I first had the problem in May my PCP thought it was conjunctivitis but when she checked my eyes, my pressure was real high. I was sent to the eye Dr. & I was given steroid drops around the clock & FML & another gel at night. Your PCP doesn't have the equipment to check your eyes completely. The ophthalmologist has the equipment to give you a thorough exam which sounds like what you need now.

Will post later with the results of my visit & hope you do the same.

Just a suggestion for those of you who also have eye problems because of the RP. Check with your insurance co. I called mine today & because my eyes have changed for the worse because of the RP new glasses are covered under my plan. I wear bifocals & sunglasses same prescription & computer glasses so getting glasses is always an expensive proposition. I called & figured they could go either way & now I'm glad I called. Check it out it's worth a call.

Susiecue