RemedySpot.com

joke

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Do you realize that in about 40 years, we'll have thousands of old >people running around with tattoos and pierced bodies? >Can't wait to be old... > >Do you realize that the only time in our lives when we like to get old >is when we're kids? If you're less than ten years old, you're so excited >about aging that you think in fractions. > >"How old are you?" >"I'm four and a half." >You're never 36 and a half .... >You're four and a half going on 5. > >You get into your teens; now they can't hold you back. You jump to the >next number. "How old are you?" "I'm gonna be 16." You could be 12, but >you're gonna be 16. Eventually. > >Then the great day of your life; you become 21. Even the words sound >like a ceremony. >You BECOME 21....Yes!! > >Then you turn 30. What happened there? Makes you sound like bad milk. >He TURNED; we had to throw him out. > >What's wrong? What changed? > >You BECOME 21; you TURN 30. > >Then you're PUSHING 40....stay over there. You REACH 50. > >MAKE it to 60. > >By then you've built up so much speed, you HIT 70. >After that, it's a day by day thing. >You HIT Wednesday... >You get into your 80's; you HIT lunch, you HIT 4:30. My Grandmother >won't even buy green bananas. "Well, it's an investment, you know, and >maybe >a bad one." > >And it doesn't end there.... >Into the 90's, you start going backwards. "I was JUST 92." >Then a strange thing happens; if you make it over 100, you become a >little kid again. "I'm 100 and a half."