RemedySpot.com

Fw: Fw: AAADD A New Disorder?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

For the longest time I have been blaming my strokes for my drifitiness, but that's not it! It's AAADD! Finally a name for the condition - personally, I thinkit's terminal! Love,Judy AAADD A New Disorder?>>> I have recently been diagnosed with AAADD -> Age Activated Attention Deficit Disorder.>> This is how it goes...>> I decide to wash the car, start out to the garage, and notice the mailon> the table. OK, I'm going to wash the car ...>> BUT FIRST I'm going to go through the mail. I lay the car keys down onthe> table. While tossing out the junk mail, I notice the trash can isfull.OK,>> I'll leave the bills on my desk for later ...>> BUT FIRST I'll take the trash out. And since I'm going to be near the> mailbox, I'll address a few bills. Now where is the check book? Oops,> there's> only one check left. Where did I put those extra checks? Oh, I left anempty> cup on my desk. So, I'm going to look for those checks ...>> BUT FIRST I'll put the cup in the dishwasher. I head for the kitchen,look> out the window, notice the hanging baskets need water, so I put thecupin> the sink and there's my extra pair of glasses on the kitchen counter.What> are they doing there? I'll just put them away ...>> BUT FIRST I need to water those plants. I head for the door and...Aaaagh!> Someone left the TV remote by the back door.> Okay, I'll put the remote away then water the plants ...>> BUT FIRST I need to find those checks.>> END OF DAY: car not washed, bills not paid, cup still in sink, checksnot> found, car keys lost ... and when I try to figure out why nothing gotdone> today, I'm baffled because ...>> I KNOW I WAS BUSY ALL DAY!>> I realize this condition is serious. I'd better get help ...>> BUT FIRST I'll check my e-mail>>>