RemedySpot.com

Re: CuteStuf.com , Daily Fun Pages ,greetings , and Inspira...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I am doing well. My mom had her surgery last week and is doing well. we go Thurs. for post op. so we will see if they were able to get what they wanted to. I haven't heard anything from the ins I applied for yet but I will be giving them a call tomorrow. also i have a PRAISE>>>>3 weeks ago my van started leaking radiator fluid and couldn't find the leak, new it was leaking but... anyways the son of my moms friend does cars and he was going to look at it last Thurs. but he ended up being transferred to Denver for all of last week, so I went out and ran the van (per my moms instructions), started to come back in and say nothing when only God could have told me to stop, turn around, and crawl under my van a bit. found a drip and followed it up. well to make a longer story shorter,,,, I was able to get my hands in there get the piece out and get another one to put back in and fill back up with fluid and I now have my van........yahoo,,,, Hope all is going well for all. been not having real good days lately. and for all that have been sick, I pray that God continues your healing. May God Bless you all, Barbara Re: CuteStuf.com , Daily Fun Pages ,greetings , and Inspira... <<http://www.cutestuf.com/flash_0402/Lil_Guardian_Angel.cfm >>Barbara, DARn, it looks SO cute and I can't hear a thing that little angel issaying. I will try again tomorrow. Hope you are doing okay.hugs

Guest guest

Wow, Barbara, I am impressed! I haven't a clue where anything is on my car. I just give thanks that my husband was a mechanic for a while, and keeps me going. Congrats on your initiative! Love, Judy Re: CuteStuf.com , Daily Fun Pages ,greetings , and Inspira... <<http://www.cutestuf.com/flash_0402/Lil_Guardian_Angel.cfm >>Barbara, DARn, it looks SO cute and I can't hear a thing that little angel issaying. I will try again tomorrow. Hope you are doing okay.hugs