RemedySpot.com

Fw: (Dear Abby)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

-----Original Message-----From:

> > >(Dear Abby) admitted she was at a total loss to answer. > > > ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>> >Dear Abby, >A couple of women moved in across the hall from me. >One is a middle-aged gym teacher, and the other is a social >worker in her mid-twenties. These two women go everywhere >together, and I've never seen a man go into their apartment >or come out. Do you think they could be Lebanese? > >Dear Abby, >What can I do about all the sex, nudity, language and > violence on my VCR? > >Dear Abby, >I have a man I never could trust. He cheats so much I'm >not even sure this baby I'm carrying is his. > >Dear Abby, >I am a twenty-three-year-old liberated woman who has >been on the pill for two years. It's getting expensive, and I >think my boyfriend should share half the cost, but I don't >know him well enough to discuss money with him. > >Dear Abby, >I suspected that my husband had been fooling around, >and when I confronted him with the evidence he denied >everything and said it would never happen again . >Should I believe him? > >Dear Abby, >Our son writes that he is taking Judo. Why would a boy >who was raised in a good Christian home turn against his own? > > Dear Abby, >I joined the Navy to see the world. I've seen it. >Now, how do I get out? > >Dear Abby, >My 40-year-old son has been paying a psychiatrist $50 an >hour every week for two-and-a-half years. He must be crazy. > >Dear Abby, >Do you think it would be all right if I gave my doctor a little >gift? I tried for years to get pregnant and couldn't, but he >finally did it. > >Dear Abby, >My mother is mean and short-tempered. Do you think she >is going through her mental pause? > >Dear Abby, >You told some woman whose husband had lost all interest >in sex to send him to a doctor. Well, my husband lost all >interest in sex years ago and he IS a doctor. What now? >

MSN Photos is the easiest way to share and print your photos: Click Here