RemedySpot.com

Fw: Rules of Life

Rate this topic

Guest guest

These make sense to me, so I will pass them on. Enjoy! Love, Judy Fwd: Rules of Life>Sometimes we need a reminder of what the rules of life really are....>>> 1. Never give yourself a haircut after three margaritas.>> 2. You need only two tools, WD-40 and duct tape. If it doesn't move>> and it should, use WD-40. If it moves and it shouldn't, use>> duct tape.>> 3. The five most essential words for a healthy vital relationship>> are, "I apologize" and "You are right.">> 4. Everyone seems normal until you get to know them.>> 5. When you make a mistake, make amends immediately. It's easier to>> eat crow while it's warm.>> 6. The only really good advice that you mother ever gave you was,"Go!>> You might meet somebody!">> 7. If he/she says that you are too good for him/her, believe them.>> 8. Learn to pick your battles; ask yourself, "Will this matter oneyear>> from now? How about one month? One week? One day?">> 9. Never pass up an opportunity to pee.>>10. If you woke up breathing, congratulations! You have another>> chance!>>11. Living well really is the best revenge. Being miserable becauseof>> a bad or former relationship just might mean that the other>> person was right about you.>>12. Work is good, but it's not that important.>>13. And finally....Be really nice to your family and friends. You>> never know when you are going to need them to empty your>> bedpan.>>_________________________________________________________________Send and receive Hotmail on your mobile device: http://mobile.msn.com