RemedySpot.com

Re: I need help with another dx

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Sharon, you will be in my prayers. May God grant you comfort and peace. Love, Judy I need help with another dx On the side where my left ear had flared my face began looking distorted. My ear went down but the left side of my face (by my temple) a blue vein was bulging out and I noticed, along with my husband who kept bringing it up, my face is kind of caving in on the left side. It's starts at the temple and goes down to the left side of my cheek (very noticeable) and I am having a very bad time. It is very painful. I saw the Rheumy yesterday after I waited in the office for three hours with my other granddaughter. He looked and tested and thinks it might be called (left partial 7th cranial neuropathy)--maybe. I go in tomorrow morning for an MRI of the brain and soft tissue of the face. They have to rule out tumors and other "things'" Has anyone experienced this? Does anyone know what can cause this. I am too freightened to look it up on the internet. Please let me know and please, can I ask that you Pray for me also. A very afraid, Sharon DISCLAIMER!!WE ARE NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS, THEREFORE ANY INFORMATION THAT IS RECEIVED HERE IS FROM EXPERIENCE ONLY. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE TRYING ANYTHING THAT IS SUGGESTED. WE ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR YOUR PHYSICIAN AND ARE NOT TRYING TO BE. REMEMBER EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT AND TREATMENT MAYBE DIFFERENT FOR MANY OF US. THANK YOU

Guest guest

Sharon,

I will keep you in my prayers.

I know its hard but try not to get stressed out until you know what you are dealing with.

Please let us know what you find out.

Hugs,

SandyOn the side where my left ear had flared my face began looking distorted. My ear went down but the left side of my face (by my temple) a blue vein was bulging out and I noticed, along with my husband who kept bringing it up, my face is kind of caving in on the left side. It's starts at the temple and goes down to the left side of my cheek (very noticeable) and I am having a very bad time. It is very painful. I saw the Rheumy yesterday after I waited in the office for three hours with my other granddaughter. He looked and tested and thinks it might be called (left partial 7th cranial neuropathy)--maybe. I go in tomorrow morning for an MRI of the brain and soft tissue of the face. They have to rule out tumors and other "things'" Has anyone experienced this? Does anyone know what can cause this. I am too freightened to look it up on the internet. Please let me know and please, can I ask that you Pray for me also. A very afraid, Sharon DISCLAIMER!!WE ARE NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS, THEREFORE ANY INFORMATION THAT IS RECEIVED HERE IS FROM EXPERIENCE ONLY. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE TRYING ANYTHING THAT IS SUGGESTED. WE ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR YOUR PHYSICIAN AND ARE NOT TRYING TO BE. REMEMBER EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT AND TREATMENT MAYBE DIFFERENT FOR MANY OF US. THANK YOU