RemedySpot.com

FW: To a very nice person

Rate this topic

Guest guest

To a very nice person> > > TO A VERY NICE PERSON> > >> > > Hello There Nice Person> > > Did Anyone Ever Tell You,> > > Just How Special You Are> > > The Light that You Emit> > > Might even Light a Star> > > Did Anyone Ever Tell You> > > How Important You Make Others Feel> > > Somebody out here is Smiling> > > About Love that is so Real> > > Did Anyone Ever Tell You> > > Many Times, When They were Sad> > > Your E-mail made Them Smile a bit> > > In Fact It made Them Glad> > > For the Time You Spend Sending Things> > > And Sharing whatever You Find> > > There are No Words to Thank You> > > But Somebody, Thinks You're Fine> > > Did Anyone Ever Tell You> > > Just How Much They Love You> > > Well, My Dearest "Online " Friend> > > Today I am Telling You> > > I HOPE I GET THIS BACK> > > I believe that without a> > > Friend you are missing out on a lot!!!> > > Don't be confused by friends and> > > acquaintances, there is a difference!> > > Because I care about you, It's> > > national care week . . . and you get to> > > send messages to all your friends telling> > > them that you care about them and> > > make them feel good about themselves and if> > > they write back . . . (just once) then that means> > > that they care about you too.> > > BUT, you have to send it right now!!> > > Send it to everyone you care about> > > and if they send it back . . .> > > that means they care too. But don't just send> > > it back, send it on to everyone..> > > Have a nice day, and I'm glad we are friends!!!> > >> > > THIS IS A HAND OF FRIENDSHIP> > > YOU MUST PASS IT TO AT LEAST 4 FRIENDS!!!> > > ^,,^< >^,,^< >^,,^< >^,,^<> > >> > > When you're down to nothing, God's up to something!!!!!_________________________________________________________________Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at http://explorer.msn.com/intl.asp