RemedySpot.com

The blonde

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

> A lawyer and a blonde woman are sitting next to each other on a longflight> from LA to NY.>> The lawyer leans over to her and asks if she would like to play a fungame.> The blonde is tired and just wants to take a nap, so she politely declines> and rolls over to the window to catch a few winks. The lawyer persists,> saying that the game is really easy and a lot of fun.>> He explains how the game works: "I ask you a question, and if you don'tknow> the answer, you pay me, and visa-versa.">> Again, she politely declines and tries to get some sleep.>> The chauvinistic lawyer figures that since his opponent is a blonde hewill> easily win the match, so he makes another offer:>> "Okay, how about this "If you don't know the answer you pay me only $10,but> if I don't know the answer, I will pay you $100." This catches theblonde's> attention and, figuring that there will be no end to this torment unlessshe> plays, she agrees to play the game.>> The lawyer asks the first question. "What's the distance from the earth to> the moon?">> The blonde doesn't say a word, reaches in to her purse, pulls out a> ten-dollar bill, and hands it to the lawyer.>> Now, it's the blonde's turn. She asks the lawyer, "What goes up a hillwith> three legs, and comes down with four?">> The lawyer looks at her with a puzzled look. He takes out his laptop> computer and searches all his references. He taps into the Airphone withhis> modem and searches the Net and even the Library of Congress. Frustrated,he> sends E-mails to all his co-workers and friends he knows. All to no avail.>> After over an hour, of searching for the answer he finally gives up. He> wakes the blonde and hands her $100.>> The blonde politely takes the $100 and turns away to get back to sleep.>> The lawyer, who is more than a little frustrated, wakes the blonde andasks,> "Well, so what IS the answer?">> Again without a word, the blonde reaches into her purse, hands the lawyer> $10, and goes back to sleep.