RemedySpot.com

Up date on Doris + Dennies

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Heidi, thank you for the updates on Doris and . I will keep Doris in

my prayers and get a card off to her today. She is SO special.

, good luck on your move. Your new home is beautiful. Let us know

when you are all settled.

hugs

Good Morning all !!

I thought I just give you a up date on Doris and Denies.

First Doris, she needs a heart surgery to get new valves. But she also now has Kidney failure too. The Drs. told her if the do the heart Surgery she will have the kidney failure to where she will have to have Kidney Dialysis from now on.If she does not have Surgery she might have Heart failure and kidney failure too.

She is going in the hospital for one more test the 4 of March .Then all the Dr. will deiced where to go from there.So please keep her in your Prayers also if you like here is her address so you can send her some funny cute cards.One thing is her spirit is still very good. She is a doll. I just wish and hope someday soon you can meet this sweet lady. She is a angel. We love you girl hang in there ok.

Doris Stephani

816 Mill Str.

,BC. V1L4S7

Canada

Denies, well she is moving with in the next 30 days to Kalamazoo, Mich. Yup that is also where Patty leaves. Wow will the have fun together now.Patty is going to help Denies get all the right Dr. for her too.Denies found her dream home up there right by a lake. Wow !!!!

So I guess we all have to go up there now and have our BJ Party !!! LOL Because 2004 is still a long way away before our next get-together.

Yup I hope everyone is saving the pennies for that one. Let me tell you it is fun to meet everyone in person. Glenda is in charge of that one. But don't worry she have plenty of help.

We do have a few that leave by her to.

Ok that does it for now . Wishing you all a pain free day and Please don't forget to take your Medicine and vitamins on time like you should so you can get the darn RP back in it's sleeping mood too.

Heidi