RemedySpot.com

(No subject)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi Everybody, Sorry I have'nt been on sooner but the body still doesnt want to cooperate. I could talk to each of you all day long but the typing is rough on the fingers right now. I went to the rhumy last week and he said the weakness and hurting is from the high sugars. I still think its from taking me off of the predisone to fast but what do I know. I told him my throat, nose and ears were hurting bad but he still didnt want to start me back on the pred just yet. I guess he knows?????? I just hope he doesnt wait till I end up in the hospital like last time. I want everyone to know that I am praying for each of you. It seems like we are all having some kind of problems right now either with ourselves or in our families. I dont know about some of the new ones but I am having a hard time trying to remember who is who. It seems like we have alot of new ones all of a sudden to me . I am constantly going back looking for everybodys picture so I can put a face with a name so I can remember easier. Hopefully one day the memory and mind will get out of this fog. Yea right!!!! I have also had endometriotis(spelling) and 3 miscarriges. Both of my children were born premature. The high pred. I think threw me into menapause because I havent had a period since Oct. I guess I need to go to my gyn. to get a check up and see whats going on.

I have also had 3 back surgeries,one a fusion and two years ago I had cervical disk surgery. So maybe that has something to do with cartlege in my body. I know we are trying to find a common ground for this , but I tell everyone it was going down my street and as usual I am so easy that I just opened the door and said come on in. HAHHA The other day my regular Dr. said he thought that maybe I should be tested for something else he thought that I may have. I said thank you kindly but I already had enough. I nbspeciated the generdoesnt but he could just give it to some other patient , I wasnt going to be greedy and that I didnt have time for it. He just laughed and said I was going to drive him to drinking. I said for him to tell me what he likdontnd I would buy it for him just as long as he kept treating me. It seems everyone else if scared to touch me.HAHAOn a serious note I saw that we lost a member to this awful disease. I preverybodysd will give her family strength to make it through the rough days ahead. My mother died at 59 from diabetes and heart problems and I remember her having something wrong that her shoulders always hurt and you couldnt touch them. So maybe she had something with auto and we just didnt know it. Hopefully they will find a cure soon and we can all get on with something more interesting in our lives. Take care and I will see all of you soon from Texas

On a serious note I saw that we lost a member to this awful disease. I pray that God will give her family strength to make it through the rough days ahead. My mother died at 59 from diabetes and heart problems and I remember her having something wrong that her shoulders always hurt and you couldnt touch them. So maybe she had something with auto and we just didnt know it. Hopefully they will find a cure soon and we can all get on with something more interesting in our lives. Take care and I will see all of you soon from Texas