RemedySpot.com

Re: A question/questions

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

In a message dated 4/11/02 7:18:46 AM Pacific Daylight Time, Lee27a@...

writes:

<<

Does anybody get pain inside of their ear? >>

Sharon, I have inner ear pain that come and goes. The ENT said he can't find

anything the matter. Hmmmmmm !

Guest guest

Lee, my name is Rita. I live in Montgomery, AL. Yes. Just recently my ears swelled inside the canal. They then sort of burned and peeled. They were so sore I could lie down on them. It went from one ear to the other. An increase in Pred for two weeks took care of it (as usual). Hope you are doing better.

Lee27a@... wrote: Does anybody get pain inside of their ear? Also, what about getting red and chapped on the outside of the ear--I mean almost pealing. Can the pressure be removed from the inside of the ear. I see the Neurologist today at 4:00 aboutthe side of my face. Could RP cause this too? Sorry for all the questions just very anxious. Love, Sharon DISCLAIMER!!WE ARE NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS, THEREFORE ANY INFORMATION THAT IS RECEIVED HERE IS FROM EXPERIENCE ONLY. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE TRYING ANYTHING THAT IS SUGGESTED. WE ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR YOUR PHYSICIAN AND ARE NOT TRYING TO BE. REMEMBER EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT AND TREATMENT MAYBE DIFFERENT FOR MANY OF US. THANK YOU

Guest guest

Hi Sharon,

I get pain inside my ear and the outside gets red and peals. Ibuprophen helps a little.

Good luck at the Neuro. today.

Sandy

Subject: A question/questions

Does anybody get pain inside of their ear? Also, what about getting red and chapped on the outside of the ear--I mean almost pealing. Can the pressure be removed from the inside of the ear. I see the Neurologist today at 4:00 aboutthe side of my face. Could RP cause this too? Sorry for all the questions just very anxious. Love, Sharon DISCLAIMER!!WE ARE NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS, THEREFORE ANY INFORMATION THAT IS RECEIVED HERE IS FROM EXPERIENCE ONLY. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE TRYING ANYTHING THAT IS SUGGESTED. WE ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR YOUR PHYSICIAN AND ARE NOT TRYING TO BE. REMEMBER EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT AND TREATMENT MAYBE DIFFERENT FOR MANY OF US. THANK YOU

Guest guest

Hi, I flare in my ears. When I do they swell turn red and the skin inside and out burns and peels like a third degree burn. My hair also comes out around these burned areas. Sometimes the flare is not so drastic. The ears get sore and irritated inside. Again they peel. My ears itch and hurt almost every day but the flare is not always bad.

Rita in Montgomery, AL

Sandy Catalusci wrote:

Hi Sharon,

I get pain inside my ear and the outside gets red and peals. Ibuprophen helps a little.

Good luck at the Neuro. today.

Sandy

Subject: A question/questions

Does anybody get pain inside of their ear? Also, what about getting red and chapped on the outside of the ear--I mean almost pealing. Can the pressure be removed from the inside of the ear. I see the Neurologist today at 4:00 aboutthe side of my face. Could RP cause this too? Sorry for all the questions just very anxious. Love, Sharon DISCLAIMER!!WE ARE NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS, THEREFORE ANY INFORMATION THAT IS RECEIVED HERE IS FROM EXPERIENCE ONLY. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE TRYING ANYTHING THAT IS SUGGESTED. WE ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR YOUR PHYSICIAN AND ARE NOT TRYING TO BE. REMEMBER EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT AND TREATMENT MAYBE DIFFERENT FOR MANY OF US. THANK YOU

Guest guest

Hello, I have the same problems, just last week I had my ears checked and none of the medical instruments could go inside the ears, both outer ears are non tender and they are like bone, does any one else have this problem with their ears? God Bless.... Isa-- P.R. A question/questions Does anybody get pain inside of their ear? Also, what about getting red and chapped on the outside of the ear--I mean almost pealing. Can the pressure be removed from the inside of the ear. I see the Neurologist today at 4:00 aboutthe side of my face. Could RP cause this too? Sorry for all the questions just very anxious. Love, Sharon DISCLAIMER!!WE ARE NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS, THEREFORE ANY INFORMATION THAT IS RECEIVED HERE IS FROM EXPERIENCE ONLY. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE TRYING ANYTHING THAT IS SUGGESTED. WE ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR YOUR PHYSICIAN AND ARE NOT TRYING TO BE. REMEMBER EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT AND TREATMENT MAYBE DIFFERENT FOR MANY OF US. THANK YOU

Guest guest

In a message dated 4/12/02 3:11:38 AM Pacific Daylight Time,

centenoi14@... writes:

<< just last week I had my ears checked and none of the medical instruments

could go inside the ears, >>

Isa, I had this happen on a hearing test. The plugs wouldn't stay in one

ear. They never could get a certain reading on that ear.

How have you been. I'm sorry i haven't posted to you lately. I hope

everything is okay. Have you heard from Ninfa? Gosh I worry about her. Is

she doing okay. Please let me know and if you talk to her give her many hugs

from me.

hugs

Guest guest

> Does anybody get pain inside of their ear?

Hi Sharon!

Until I started on the prednisone, I used to have severe pain inside

of whatever ear I was laying on when I woke up each morning and it

felt horrible taking my head off of the pillow. It was kind of like

a pressure had built up that was excruciating to release. It was

very strange. I don't have it now that I'm on the medication, though.