RemedySpot.com

Re: Thanks to , up date Werner

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Werner, lucky you, two weeks in Italy! I am envious! Glad you enjoyed it, and I am sure the extraction of your kidney stone will go well. Love, Judy Thanks to , up date Werner Hi ,yesterday I got the photo album of the famous Tulsa meeting. Thankyou so much! Finally I get an idea of what really happened and howyou look like.Hi all,My wife and I had a two weeks holiday in Italy, Tuskany, visitingFlorence, Pisa, Siena..... and relaxed on the country side there. Itwas great: a lot of sun, nice temperatures, red wine, Italienpasta ....So far I do qite well, am on 20 mg/d Pred (I am now on Prednisone fortwo years, starting with 75 mg/d)Two months ago a kidney stone has been detected. I am going to ahospital soon. It will be damaged by an extracorporal shock so that Ihope to be out of the hospital within one day. I assume that thisstone has been generated by the high dosage of Calcium to preventosteoporosis. So I can all of you that take Calcium in the same wayto let the kindeys check (Ultrasonic treatment).So far and to all best greetings and wishesWerner