RemedySpot.com

Re: GOOD NEWS AND SOME HOPE FOR THOSE WITH TRACHS

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Gail,

I'm glad you are getting a second opinion.

I will Continue to keep Cyrus in my prayers.

Hugs,

Sandy

I will also be making arrangements for that second opinion for Cyrus. I plan on sending his records from his surgery he had done last month to this doctor for a second opinion and to make arrangements for Cyrus to see him if he thinks he can help us after he reviews his medical records. Keep praying for us. Also thank you all for your prayers. I will continue to pray for each and every one of you. A special thank you for all the gifts and inspirational things sent to my son Cyrus they meant a lot to all of us. I also want to continue speaking with the new members trying to find a good doctor and maybe share some of my experiences when Cyrus first became sick that they may be able to help spare some of you all the pain we went thru maybe we can help someone else to keep them from going thru the same pain. I also want to speak with some of the members who have been e mailing me and want to talk about the trach area and anything else. Please e mail me for those who are going thru something right now that I maybe able to talk with you about. God Bless until we e mail again. Love and Big Hugs from Gail McClary DISCLAIMER!!WE ARE NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS, THEREFORE ANY INFORMATION THAT IS RECEIVED HERE IS FROM EXPERIENCE ONLY. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE TRYING ANYTHING THAT IS SUGGESTED. WE ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR YOUR PHYSICIAN AND ARE NOT TRYING TO BE. REMEMBER EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT AND TREATMENT MAYBE DIFFERENT FOR MANY OF US. THANK YOU

Guest guest

Gail, it is always so good to hear from you. I'm so glad that you are

getting another opinion for Cyrus. You shown such great faith and strength

that you inspire us all.

How is Cyrus doing? He is always in my thoughts. Give him a hug and tell

him I'm thinking of him.

Please let us know what you find out.

hugs