Re: Glad you found us.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

In a message dated 1/22/02 7:39:40 PM Pacific Standard Time,

eyeoreluv@... writes:

<< Sure am glad that Angie and the others started

this support group. >>

If I'm not mistaken, I think this group is somewhere near it's 3 year

anniversary. Am I wrong? If I'm right, HAPPY ANNIVERSARY GROUP!!!!!

And thank you Angie, , Arto, Lu and who ever else were here in the

beginning.

hugs

You are talking to the wrong person about being wordy!LOL I know what you mean about finding this group. You actually feel like a real person again and I hate to say but are glad that there are others out there that know what you are talking about. Sure am glad that Angie and the others started this support group. I lived with out it for many years and RP. Don't know how I ever did because I sure feel like I have know all of you forever. Glad you found us and are able to let out some of your feelings.

Lots of Love

Glenda

Glenda,

Looking up got a whole lot easier when I found you all and this support group. I know I get very "wordy" in my emails, but no one I know has ever heard of such a thing as RP. I found it easier to just not talk about it because I didn't want to talk about the aches, pains, shortness of breath, etc. Now, it's kinda pouring out of me! I loved seeing the pictures of your Oklahoma trip (I'm originally from Okla City) and can see myself smiling right along with you. I look forward to meeting all of you someday soon.

____________________________________________________ IncrediMail - Email has finally evolved - Click Here

Boy you got that right. Life doesn't slow down because we do. But as you I have learned to take it at my own pace. Oh the good days I try to fit in as much as I can. On the bad days I just lay low. At least my husband is very understanding and he usually can tell before I say I am having a bad day. He understands when I say I am going to lay down and it is still early in the day.

I haven't heard a word from anyone about Angie. Just keep praying for her and her family. Someone will let us know as soon as they do.

Lots of love

Glenda

Glenda,

When RP was first mentioned to me last March, I started researching on the internet and found Angie's home page and felt like I've kinda known her for almost a year. Her words instilled in me the notion that if she could do it, heck, I could do it! Then I found 's home page and read about her hobbies, family, etc. I knew then that I wouldn't let this disease define who I was. I was and am still me. Well, a little slower, maybe! Guess that's why it took almost a year to get involved in this group. No, not really. I just have a crazy life that hasn't slowed down for me so I have to keep pushing as hard as I can. You can only go as far as you can push, right?

Anyway, I haven't read any updates on Angie. Does anyone know the status of her condition. I've prayed for all of us and Angie and family especially.

____________________________________________________ IncrediMail - Email has finally evolved - Click Here

Glenda,

When RP was first mentioned to me last March, I started researching on the internet and found Angie's home page and felt like I've kinda known her for almost a year. Her words instilled in me the notion that if she could do it, heck, I could do it! Then I found 's home page and read about her hobbies, family, etc. I knew then that I wouldn't let this disease define who I was. I was and am still me. Well, a little slower, maybe! Guess that's why it took almost a year to get involved in this group. No, not really. I just have a crazy life that hasn't slowed down for me so I have to keep pushing as hard as I can. You can only go as far as you can push, right?

Anyway, I haven't read any updates on Angie. Does anyone know the status of her condition. I've prayed for all of us and Angie and family especially.

Re: Glad you found us.

You are talking to the wrong person about being wordy!LOL I know what you mean about finding this group. You actually feel like a real person again and I hate to say but are glad that there are others out there that know what you are talking about. Sure am glad that Angie and the others started this support group. I lived with out it for many years and RP. Don't know how I ever did because I sure feel like I have know all of you forever. Glad you found us and are able to let out some of your feelings.

Lots of Love

Glenda

Glenda,

Looking up got a whole lot easier when I found you all and this support group. I know I get very "wordy" in my emails, but no one I know has ever heard of such a thing as RP. I found it easier to just not talk about it because I didn't want to talk about the aches, pains, shortness of breath, etc. Now, it's kinda pouring out of me! I loved seeing the pictures of your Oklahoma trip (I'm originally from Okla City) and can see myself smiling right along with you. I look forward to meeting all of you someday soon.

____________________________________________________ IncrediMail - Email has finally evolved - Click Here DISCLAIMER!!WE ARE NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS, THEREFORE ANY INFORMATION THAT IS RECEIVED HERE IS FROM EXPERIENCE ONLY. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE TRYING ANYTHING THAT IS SUGGESTED. WE ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR YOUR PHYSICIAN AND ARE NOT TRYING TO BE. REMEMBER EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT AND TREATMENT MAYBE DIFFERENT FOR MANY OF US. THANK YOU