RemedySpot.com

Re: dawn& flaringSQUEEK

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

HI I NOW KNOW WHY I HATE PRED. CAN'T SLEEP, BEEN UP SINCE YESTERDAY MORNING.

I KNOW WHAT YOUR SAYING ABOUT THE RAINBOWS. THAT IS WHY I LIKE CAMPING SO MUCH. I CAN GET BACK TO NATURE AT ITS BEST. WE LIKE TO WALK IN THE WOODS AND SEE ALL OF THE ANIMIALS, PLEASE TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF

DAWN

Sharon King wrote: --- Dawn wrote:> > hi to all> just a quick update. wanted to say thank you for> all of the support, this is the greatest group of> people in the world. Yesterday when I was at my> PCP office he had a resident with him. He proceeded> to tell the resident what my disease was, and then> told me to take time to educate him a bit. So> believe me I did. I just hope that guy doesn't> walk out of there and forget everything we told him.> My breathing is a bit better today and the swelling> in the nose has gone down signfiicantly, The Dr.> gave me 100 mgs of pred by injection yesterday in> his office. Then today i started on 60 mgs by> mouth. I am really down about going on pred again,. > Squeek, I am so sorry you have had such a time of> it, I don't post much but, i do read all the post.> I am hoping now things have slowed down a bit,> maybe i can get back to posting again. Thank you> for caring so much for all of us, you are truly a> blessing to this group.> ---------------------------------Dawn, thank you so much for your kind words! Iappreciate them so much!Glad to hear that you are a bit better today. I knowwhat you mean about being down about being back onpred. I haven't been off of it since I started, buteven raising the dosage is enough to get me down. Just remember, there have to be better days ahead.My nine year old grandson and I were sitting in myrecliner last night doing his homework when he spotteda beautiful rainbow in the sky. He was so excitedcause it seemed so close and it was so vibrantlycolored. I was able to see it through his eyes, andreclaim that childhood wonder and awe for just a fewminutes. It was neat. So, remember to look for thoserainbows, silver linings, or whatever else we can findthat cheer us and encourage us to keep the faith.Love, squeek=====__________________________________________________