Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Barbara, you brother sounds like he was a wonderful person. He sure showed

us how we should live each day. You must really be proud that you were his

sister.

hugs

Guest guest

attitude does make a difference, i know i am one to talk eh,,, especially after that last email. but my brother the one that passed almost 1 1/2 yrs ago, he lived life to live he had a death sentence blown to him and he wasnt going to let it defeat him. he started an art gallery (the first one of its kind in Washington DC- for gay and lesbian artists), he later worked for a Pharmaceutical company and when they screwed him over and went out and started one himself. He educated people on the subject of HIV and AIDS, also started an awareness for the prisoners that had it. At the time of his death he was only 34 never graduated high school, and before he moved to dc he was the youngest coordinator employed at Current inc. in the springs. he had AIDS for 18 yrs and was the best man there ever was even up till the last. my girls called him Dthom for short as he wasnt just an Uncle he was a Dad as well. so definitely live and have fun when ever you can even if other people think your nuts Barbara Re: Attitude, please read :) Lu Hi Judy, I am trying :) I want everyone to try and keep a positive outlook, it will help your spirits and to laugh. Life should be enjoyed even if we are all sick :) lol Love you Lu Lu, I keep telling you that it's all in your attitude. Tho' I have to admit, mine isn't THAT good. Keep on keeping on! Love, Judy DISCLAIMER!!WE ARE NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS, THEREFORE ANY INFORMATION THAT IS RECEIVED HERE IS FROM EXPERIENCE ONLY. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE TRYING ANYTHING THAT IS SUGGESTED. WE ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR YOUR PHYSICIAN AND ARE NOT TRYING TO BE. REMEMBER EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT AND TREATMENT MAYBE DIFFERENT FOR MANY OF US. THANK YOU

Guest guest

yep, yep. very much so. Re: Attitude, please read :) all Barbara, you brother sounds like he was a wonderful person. He sure showedus how we should live each day. You must really be proud that you were hissister.hugs

Guest guest

Barbara, your brother sounds so very special. God really blessed you when He gave you him for a brother. He had a lesson for us all. Thank you! Love, Judy O Re: Attitude, please read :) Lu Hi Judy, I am trying :) I want everyone to try and keep a positive outlook, it will help your spirits and to laugh. Life should be enjoyed even if we are all sick :) lol Love you Lu Lu, I keep telling you that it's all in your attitude. Tho' I have to admit, mine isn't THAT good. Keep on keeping on! Love, Judy DISCLAIMER!!WE ARE NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS, THEREFORE ANY INFORMATION THAT IS RECEIVED HERE IS FROM EXPERIENCE ONLY. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE TRYING ANYTHING THAT IS SUGGESTED. WE ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR YOUR PHYSICIAN AND ARE NOT TRYING TO BE. REMEMBER EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT AND TREATMENT MAYBE DIFFERENT FOR MANY OF US. THANK YOU