RemedySpot.com

Re: Eyes-Judy O.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Judy O.

You are so wrong! You are special! That is for sure and I can attest for that! Now about not being able to read street signs until you get past them is another story all together! Didn't you just say not too long ago you were going to get a car to drive? Where was it you said you lived?LOL

Lots of love

Glenda

Sandy/Sue, really weird. When I was 14 months old, I went blind. No one had a clue why (of course, it was back in the stone age). The only way they knew I was blind was that my mom had always kept a low gate between the kitchen and the living room, to keep the dog in the kitchen. Every day when I came down stairs I used to climb over the gate. Except one morning the gate wasn't there. Which naturally sent my mom into a state of panic. They said I was totally blind for exactly 30 days and then my vision started to come back. Again, no one knows why. The only lasting result of this is that my optic nerve is 75 - 80 percent atrophied. Which means that while you and I may see the same thing, it takes my brain miliseconds longer to know what it is seeing - which really makes it a pain to read street signs before I go past them. Other than that, my vision is fine. Amazingly, after the last (hopefully) of my three strokes, my peripheral vision was damaged and thought to be completely gone. When I saw my Optho a couple of weeks ago, they tested my field of vision and it was perfectly normal! Go figure! I know weird things can happen BUT I also know miracles can happen too - I am one! (Legally, not that I am anything so very special, just different), so do not EVER give up hope, my friends, it is amazing what God can do! Love, Judy