RemedySpot.com

(No subject)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

> > > A bum, who obviously has seen more than his share of hard times,> > approaches> > > a well dressed gentleman on the street.> > > "Hey, Buddy, can you spare two dollars?"> > > The well-dressed gentleman responds, "You are not going to spend in on> > > liquor are you?"> > > "No, sir, I don't drink", retorts the bum.> > > "You are not going to throw it away in some card game, are you?", asks> the> > > gentleman.> > > "No way, I don't gamble", answers the bum.> > > "You wouldn't waste the money on gas for a motorcycle ride, wouldyou?",> > > asks the man.> > > "Never," says the bum, "I don't ride motorcycles or care for thosethat> > do."> > >> > > The man asks the bum if he would like to come home with him for a> > > home-cooked meal. The bum accepts eagerly. While they are heading for> the> > > man's house, the bum's curiosity gets the better of him. "Isn't your> wife> > > going to be angry when she sees a guy like me at your table?"> > > "Probably," says the man, "but it will be worth it. I want her to see> what> > > happens to a guy who doesn't drink, gamble> > > or ride motorcycles."