RemedySpot.com

My eye dr. visit

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Well, I didn't get too far with not being able to see. He said there was only a slight change in my vision. Of course my eyes were working pretty well today. He said he can give me a new prescription and make the bifocal part a lot stronger. Oh well, maybe I'll check out some of those glasses at the drug store & use them when I want to read or do a craft or have him give me the half glasses for reading & regular bifocals for every day. He said though that the vision can very well be caused by the high pred dose & my sugar being elevated. I will check my sugar when my hubby gets home because the machine is somewhere downstairs & I have all I can do to get up the 3 stairs coming into the house let alone 12 stairs from downstairs.

He did a real thorough check with dilation & found that I have the start of a cataract in my left eye which is the one I have all the problems with. I go back in 4 months unless they get real bad. I have to make a decision as to whether I want to slightly increase the prescription in my glasses or what to do. I also want to find out what percentage my insurance will pay for new glasses.

I am going to call the ENT tomorrow & talk to him about scoping my throat. I also have a snoring sound that comes from in my throat at least 3-4 times a day. My daughter said I was snoring really bad the other night. Have been snoring for quite a few years though. My husband always said that & I told him he was crazy. When we were visiting his mother in Florida once he was taking movies to show the kids her condo down there. He goes through every room & then at the end he takes shots of me in bed snoring like a drunken sailor. The kids almost wet their pants from laughing so hard.

Will keep you posted with my throat. Thanks for all your support, it really helps.

Love ya,

Susiecue