RemedySpot.com

Morning All

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Morning all,

Morning all this is your friendly pest her!LOL I know you think I am a blabber mouth but I just have to keep in touch with you all. You are all my family now, or so it seems to me.

I just wanted to post to let you know how I am doing and to let you know I have been posting some of the group members who haven't posted in awhile. Yes I was told the other day I was Nosey #2 (chit) LOL We all know who Nosey #1 is and I could never take her place that is for sure.

I have only gotten a response from a few and a couple have posted over the weekend so I don't have to update you on them.LOL The ones I will update you on are ones that need our good thoughts and prayers. Come on you guys we have had miracles before so lets do it again! This group is powerful at sending good thoughts and prayers!

T. who lives near Heidi in Okieland is sure having a time of it. She has been attempting to get the RP under control now for some time. It still is not.

She is also having problems with her diabetes. They have put her on two different types of insulin now and it still isn't right. To top this all off she was in a car accident(passenger) in January and she had head and chest trauma with that. Having really bad migraines. Dr. is doing testing and hopefully they will get to the bottom of it!

Ruthann has been having problems too with her RP. Cold weather seems to bring it all on for us.

Please keep them both in your thoughts and prayers so they will start posting to us all again.

I am doing about the same. Meds still are not kicking in. I still have about 4 more days of the antibiotic and if it is not better I will have to go back in or call them. I will not let this one go. LOL They are going to get the infection under control this time or else. Of course spring is just around the corner so I should start mending soon anyway! Good weather always helps!

Well everyone take care and know you are in my thoughts and prayers. My family and friends all know you and probably wish they didn't. I can't say enough how important you all are to me!

Lots of Love

Glenda

____________________________________________________ IncrediMail - Email has finally evolved - Click Here