RemedySpot.com

Genral news and member list

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hallo Everyone !!!

Well I am wishing you all a happy Valentines day and hope it is pain free. Also I would like to say Happy Birthday to Marie and a belated Happy Birthday to the ones I missed.

Susiecue, Werner and Jean I did send you all a e mail member list in the us snail mail today. Gosh I hope you all get it soon. Werner and Jean yours went out with Air mail. Now to all the ones that want to exercise go for it !!! As soon as I get pain free I will join you maybe. Yup, I am getting to fat !!!!!! I have a none impact swing walker so weather is never a problem. And T is going to use my Treadmill .LOL Yup, we talked about it and now she has to do it too. LOL Now aren't you guys glad you don't leave so close to me.?? LOL

Not even Don"s and 's Dr. liked me today.LOL He told me to Bring Don back in because it was much easier to deal with his RP then all my problems. LOL Rotten aren't they ?? LOL

Needless to say no one is getting a Valentines gift. LOL Ok I hush for now and wishing you a a loving day. Just remember do take your Medicine and Vitamins on time everyday like you should so you also can get the RP back in a sleeping mood.

Love Heidi