RemedySpot.com

Volunteers always needed!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Good morning all,

It is me again! I felt bad for so I thought I should put my two cents in also. Can't let her do all the nagging!LOL

The foundation is in need of Volunteers! This means any of you. All of the board members are volunteers we don't get paid a thing. We all do the work because we want the foundation to succeed! We want to get the word out about RP.

We have made much progress in the last year and want to really get going this year. A few of you have come up with great idea's for fund raisers and I am sure several more of you have great ideas too. Please post your ideas and volunteer to help us.

Even if you don't feel you will be of much help we sure need all we can get! Soon the brochures will be published and we will need help getting these distributed. The quilt is going to be a fun project and will be lots of fun just to see the finished project. I know I want to buy lots of those tickets. :o) Would be so fun to have something that all of you made.

If you have idea's just post them. We promise we wont laugh. All your idea's are important. Look at the exercise for change idea. That one has been lots of fun. It will be interesting to see how much that one brings in.

If you want to or can volunteer we would love that too! We can find something to fit the type of volunteering you are willing to do. Remember one of us will always be willing to help you! Please post to Barbara Angerhofer. Her addy is angerhob@...

Thanks in advance for all you help and being there for us.

Lots of love

Glenda