RemedySpot.com

Gas

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

GASOLINE-----Nothing is more frustrating to me than the feelingthat every time I fill up the tank, I am sending mymoney to people who are trying to kill me, my familyand my friends. It turns out that oil companies importa lot of Middle Eastern oil and others do not importany. I thought it might be interesting for Americansto know which oil companies are the best to buy theirgas from.Here is the list: Top 5 companies that import MiddleEastern oil for the period 9/1/00 - 8/31/01. By theway, 86 percent of all Middle Eastern oil comes fromSaudi Arabia and Iraq.1. Shell: 206,742,000 barrels of oil.2. Chevron/Texaco: 144,332,000 barrels of oil.3. Exxon/Mobil: 130,082,000 barrels of oil.4. Marathon: 117,740,000 barrels of oil.5. BP Amoco: 62,231,000If you do the math at $30 per barrel, these importsamount to about $18 billion. That's a lot of money.The following large companies do not import much, ifany, Middle Eastern Oil.1. Citgo: 0 barrels of oil.2. Sunoco: 03. Conoco: 04. Sinclair: 05. : 0All of this information is available from theDepartment of Energy and can be easily documented.Refineries located in the United States are requiredto state where they get their oil and how much theyare importing. They report on a monthly basis.You may want to keep this list in your car, share itwith friends.